What's new

What are you playing right now? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I refuse to load Minecraft anymore. I've never been on a drug like heroin, or the like. But I think Minecraft is the closest to it. It makes you look different in the mirror, parts of your body begin to hurt...yet you keep at it! Pass the syringe! ..joking really, but when I do load it back up again I'll need all the willpower I can muster to ease out of it again. I really really want there to be a Minecraft 2 with everything upgraded.

I've moved over to Skyrim. Been too long...so now it's so darn fresh again. also, ended up rebuying Oblivion and re-rebuying Morrowind to have them on steam. Mainly I want to play the upgraded versions. Skywind looks truly amazing. Morrowind needed a Morrowind 2 for sure. I wouldn't bother me if they did that official with ES6. Bigger better world to roam around in.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Radioman970 said:
I've moved over to Skyrim. Been too long...so now it's so darn fresh again. also, ended up rebuying Oblivion and re-rebuying Morrowind to have them on steam. Mainly I want to play the upgraded versions. Skywind looks truly amazing. Morrowind needed a Morrowind 2 for sure. I wouldn't bother me if they did that official with ES6. Bigger better world to roam around in.
One of my hopes with Elder Scrolls Online is that they basically upload the old games so you can play the quests in the upgraded world. I have no idea how that would work, but it would be amazing to finally play the so buggy it barely plays Daggerfall. Daggerfall is the one in the series I never finished.

I'm still mostly playing Eternity Warriors III on the cellphone. Going to try to start up and finish Uncharted 3 since I'm off the next couple weeks.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Russell G said:
One of my hopes with Elder Scrolls Online is that they basically upload the old games so you can play the quests in the upgraded world. I have no idea how that would work, but it would be amazing to finally play the so buggy it barely plays Daggerfall. Daggerfall is the one in the series I never finished.

I'm still mostly playing Eternity Warriors III on the cellphone. Going to try to start up and finish Uncharted 3 since I'm off the next couple weeks.
I could have sworn I posted a link to Skywind here the other day, but it seems like my post got "eaten" somehow. Russell, there are talented folks working on converting Morrowind and Oblivion into the Skyrim engine, and they're making incredible progress! All that's required (when it's finished) is that you have the original Morrowind and the expansions on your hard drive. The massive expansion will be free!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Skywind is very exciting. There's some youtubes showing what's up and working. They are having to make all the clothes from scratch apparently. But what's there looks mighty fine.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I was playing Borderlands with Brick just to be a completist for the characters and now playing Dead Island. It isn't bad but it is another game where perfect autoscaling wipes out the leveling. It also crashes (but nVidia recovers) my graphics driver about once or twice a session. It is almost exactly like Borderlands in flow and overall gameplay but with less looting and some basic crafting so 80% Borderlands and 20% Rage

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
DaveF said:
I got Thomas Was Alone on the PS3. Might give it a play after I finish my current game. I've abandoned Micky Mouse and the Castle of Illusion. It just plays too dodgy and feels like a chore. Moved on to Uncharted 3. I'm on act 18 already after starting it two days ago. Been really enjoying it, easily the best of the series I think. I'm nearly done the game, but only have 8% of the tropheys. I play these games for the stories so I'm not losing any sleep, but it's a bit ridiculous. A bunch of the achievements are killing 30 enemies with each of the weapons available. You would have to play the game a dozen times to accomplish that I would think. I don't have time to keep track ha ha.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
TWA plays quite well for a platformed on the iPhone. I think it would be a joy on a console. It's simple so far. Which is fine by me. It has .. style. It's little bit like Douglas Adams had written a kid's platformer.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Currently revisiting the 2006 video game classic for the XBOX 360-Dead Rising.
Amazing game, and hard to believe it was practically the first game I bought for the system, and still my favorite(out of the 150 games or so that I have played).

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Skyrim still... just met with the Greybeards. Wonderful fellas... I feel all powerful and stuff now. I have sooo many missions uncompleted, but now I feel like I must bypass everything for theirs.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
That's a PS exclusive?Playing Thomas Was Alone. I wouldn't have guessed such personality could be imbued into monochromatic rectangles.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
DaveF said:
That's a PS exclusive?Playing Thomas Was Alone. I wouldn't have guessed such personality could be imbued into monochromatic rectangles.
Yes. It's a PS exclusive. Worth buying a Playstation for this game alone.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I finished Uncharted 3. I think it's the best of the series. The action set pieces were genuinely exciting and the over all control was even better than the previous games. I barely dented the trophies, but I might actually give this one a second spin some day.

Currently playing Doki Doki Universe and it's freaking me out! It's a cute game where you play a out of date robot that has to prove it's humanity by learning about other worlds in order to not be scrapped. Part of the game is doing little quizzes that tell you about your actual psychology and it's freaky man. This game is psychic or something. So it's like a non-platform Little big Planet/RPG mash-up with spooky psychic powers. I might not play all of it since it could be a witch.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Tino said:
Last Of Us RemasteredGreatestGameEverSerious
Agreed. And the remaster to 1080p makes the game more immersive. It's subtle but definitely noticeable when I switch back and forth from the PS3 & 4 versions - the PS4 version has more presence especially the detail in the environments and far less jaggies.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Skyrim. I got me a doggie! He's supposed to protect me but I find myself protecting him like I do my own! When he's getting hit I'm like "aaawwww hell naaawww...!" and pull out my best weapon to put a stop to it! lol

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Skyrim. They killed my dog. :angry: he died protecting me and I jumped in there and attacked like a crazy man after he was taken out. It was a short battle. They got me too, we laid on the stone road together ready to walk the long dirt road to the afterlife. Oh! And I took snapshots of the whole thing! But forgot to save them. :(

Anyway, today we reload and try again. I wish life was this way.

holiday snap.. damn flash not workin...!

meandvigelance_zpsb9796a57.jpg

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I just finished Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide. I tried Xian, Purna and Logan and Logan was my favorite for style, scripting, and voice acting. I tried Xian first (all melee) then tried Purna for guns, and then tried Logan for knife throwing as Sam B was another all melee. Throwing weapons agrees with me.

Decent enough games but the perfect enemy scaling and repetitive nature of the game had me feeling done with it about 2/3rds the way through each one. Riptide also seemed to have me constantly retracing my steps and fighting the constantly resurrecting zombies every time making it more of a slog than an adventure. I also did the Ryder White Campaign, which is much harder than the regular game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks