What's new

What albums would you like to see be released in a surround hi-res format? (1 Viewer)

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
All of the Sting and The Police albums.

All of the Peter Gabriel albums.

All of the Steely Dan albums.

All of the Paul Simon albums.

All of the Fleetwood Mac albums.

All of the Eric Clapton albums.

etc. etc.

Adrian D

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
Like others have said, any Pink Floyd would be great. I think Animals would be the best choice.

Nine Inch Nails: Fragile would be great also.

Charlie C

Stunt Coordinator
Either none at all or all of them, I just wish these dang nabbit format wars would end!

If I were a rich man...
Id have to have a room for SACD 2 channel, one for SACD multichannel, one for DVD-A 2 channel, one for DVD-A multichannel, one for DTS, one for DTS EX, one for THX, one for THX Ultra, .........

dang, just give me 2 good sounding speakers and 2 wonderful tube amps, and Ill listen to AM radio :)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Now that Aimee Mann's "Lost in Space" and "Bachelor No. 2" have received the MOFI treatment it seems appropriate for the Magnolia soundtrack to be next, even though there are a number of overlapping tunes with "Bachelor No. 2." Other than that, Sarah McLachlan's "Surfacing" and the Crystal Method's "Vegas" or "Tweekend" would be logical choices.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Love to see some SACD coming from Dorian recordings.
Particularly Jean Guilliou's organ works.
Most particularly 'Pictures at an Exhibition' at the Tonhalle.

KevinJ

Supporting Actor
the name of this band is the talking heads[which just came out on cd btw...and is amazing]

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I also forgot to mention that I'd like to see anything by Cradle of Filth in a surround hi-res format. ACDC would be awesome too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks