What's new

What About Brian? (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I really liked this show. Got a Felicity vibe(produced by Abrams) and a bit of a Love Monkey vibe but I actually liked this better than the latter series. Good cast and nice dialogue.
I hope it lasts but since I like it probably won't.

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
I have it waiting on my DVR for tonight. I watched few minutes of it and really not sure that it's a keeper or not. After tonight, could be gone from my series recording, or new show.

I never watched Felicity, Love Monkey or any shows like that.

So, I don't know.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I thought it was ok, in a "I'll watch if nothing else is on" sort of way. I just happen to watch it, because it came on after DH and decided to check it out.

I've never really got into Felicity, but I don't think it's better than Love Monkey.

Interesting to see Kimberly the Pink Ranger as Car Girl. :)

It may not last, since it's in a difficult time slot.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

Funny, she is still known as the Pink Power Ranger when she was on Felicity for a few years too. Glad to see Amy Jo Johnson again.

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
I tried to watched the first 30 minute of it and found myself asking WHY??

Series Cancelled on my DVR.

I tried.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Interesting, I was also comparing this to Love Monkey with my wife. I definitely liked Love Monkey a lot better than this show. I don't think I will be watching it again.

Greg Thomas

Second Unit
I don't see this show making it in the long run either. This Brian guy is mixing it up with some very hot women and we're supposed to feel sorry for the guy? Clearly he doesn't need to be married or in a relationship.

What annoying to me is the married couple that wants to see other people. Well at least she does. If it actually happens I don't see that benefiting the marriage.

Grey's Anatomy is a well written show with 30-somethings in it and gets great ratings. What About Brian? is not a well writen show. The brunette Marjorie is hot though.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Well...it certainly gets good ratings...and it's not a bad show...but well written? Nah.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter

I used to be a huge Power Rangers fan (at least when it was the original 5), so I still think the actors/actresses as the rangers, even though some of them would have roles after PP. :)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I loved FELICITY so was really looking forward to this, but I think I absolutely HATE it.

That storyline about the open marriage, has there been a more cringe inducing storyline on TV? The married mom at the playground, with her kid, trying to pick up guys? Having sex in an SUV in a grocery store parking lot?

And then the guy making the deposit at the fertility clinic? Is there a law that this scene has to be in every series at some point?

Like I said, I loved FELICITY, so I WANT to love this, but I don't think I have seen a series go so wrong so fast.

LOVE MONKEY is so much better. That at least has likable characters, and a sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks