What 3 TV Shows do you want most on Blu-ray?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by PianoPlayer, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

1. NORTHERN EXPOSURE - preferably with the original music, but that's unlikely. I can watch this show over and over again.
    2. LEXX - only if the image quality can be improved, though I think the FX are probably only rendered in low res anyway.
    3. I'll reserve this for later

Regarding Sullivan Entertainment, I haven't been impressed with their ability to do a good job authoring. Anne of Green Gables looked horrid on first release, and the "remaster" looks way too digital. Twin Peaks could look amazing in HD, but I doubt I'd buy it again. It was fun the first time, but there are too many characters that drive me nuts to get through it again.

2. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

Hmmm.....not really interested in double dipping most TV shows I already have. Although I have on 3 occasions: Star Trek: TOS - Seasons 1 to 3, Band Of Brothers and The Prisoner. Will have to see what the future brings to determine what more I would double dip on. But here's my list for now....

1) The Twilight Zone - Never got the DVDs so it would be a perfect opportunity for me to buy it.

2) Deadwood - Already have the DVDs, but would definitely double dip on this.

3) Batman/The Green Hornet - I put these together. If one is released, the other should be too.

3. Dale MA

Dale MA Screenwriter

Dale
    Miami Vice
    Twin Peaks
    The X-Files / Millennium / The Lone Gunmen (a single universe... )

Love every single season of all of these shows. I'd buy them in an instant. Please studios, my money is waiting to be taken!