What's new

We're Back! (mostly) (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I'm back as well. Haven't tried it on my phone yet...

Ditto the change of password and needing to use the email. I was under the assumption a new password would be needed anyway...once it was up. MyTractorForum went through this ages ago...and we were told a "new password and email login" were more than likely going to be required.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Someday I'll get my badge. I just know I will! :P
Mike Frezon said:
To the contrary, I think it is tied in to the "reputation" system. But I'm not 100% certain.Man...my bb code knowledge is rusty...

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Mike Frezon said:
To the contrary, I think it is tied in to the "reputation" system. But I'm not 100% certain.Man...my bb code knowledge is rusty...
...and here I was hoping it meant that I could get the key to the executive washroom... :)

Harry

289FIACobra

Agent
Real Name
Herman Hong
I tried both my account name and Email and neither worked.
Tried to see if maybe it was a password issue so I clicked on "forgot my password". After 2.5 hours, no response.
Then I tried Facebook and here I am. :D

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
Welcome back gang, that was a long week waiting to catch up with you and the move!!! Had no trouble at all logging on, since my Facebook and HTF accounts are linked...just hit the FB icon and a few clicks later, I was back into the system!!! Looking forward to checking out the new cyber-digs!!! ;)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
This is just a quick note to thank Dave and all of the others whom have helped with this transition. I couldn't log in this morning, so I Emailed Tech. Support (as suggested on the opening page), received an answer within minutes, and the problem was solved. Great job, guys! :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ockeghem said:
This is just a quick note to thank Dave and all of the others whom have helped with this transition. I couldn't log in this morning, so I Emailed Tech. Support (as suggested on the opening page), received an answer within minutes, and the problem was solved. Great job, guys! :)
AND...Scott gets his sig image back! :lol:

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Harry-N said:
What are the three horizontal dots under the avatars?

harry
Its tied to the number of posts you have. Right now three is as high as you go. Its on the agenda to talk about that this afternoon.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Mike Frezon said:
AND...Scott gets his sig image back! :lol:
Mike,I noticed that right away, and almost posted it as a positive in one of the threads. :)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
You guys did a great job. I know switching software systems can be quite a major undertaking.

Will take a little getting used to on the user side of things, but that's expected. A bit of a bumpy road getting logged on, passwords, etc. but eventually worked fine.

Lost my old avatar, think it was on my laptop that croaked last summer, so for now I'm a "little Yoda".

Thanks for keeping this forum going. It's a great place to discuss things without trolls jumping in.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Having a lot of fun going through and finding the new fun things. Now I know what to do this weekend, keep exploring.One question under my profile is a statement 0 warning points. I seem to be the only one on here with that listed. Are y'all expecting me to be bad or something?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
ahollis said:
Having a lot of fun going through and finding the new fun things. Now I know what to do this weekend, keep exploring.One question under my profile is a statement0 warning points.I seem to be the only one on here with that listed. Are y'all expecting me to be bad or something?

I've got it under my name, join date, etc. too but I don't see it on yours. So I assume it's there to let you know when you're acting foolish but it stops short of broadcasting it to everyone. :)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Ohhh, i made my fist typo! Could not spell help.

So, do i need to find a new picture, or will all that stuff come back?

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
Are there any features for adjusting/customizing the way the forum looks to each person? For example, having the option to disable the viewing of signatures, number of posts per page, changing the WYSIWYG editor to a basic one, etc. I've looked at the settings but they don't seem to have anything related to forum view customization.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks