What's new

Weinstein: what catalogue titles do they own? (1 Viewer)

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
I'm not up on the current state of affairs at Weinstein. After their big split and reorganization, do they still own some worthwhile catalogue titles that we can look forward to on HD?

fryinpan1

Auditioning
Real Name
Danny
I think they own the rights to the unrated version of Kill Bill.

You can get their full distribution list at IMDB (can not post a link because I do not have 10 posts)

These are the only email contacts that I can find for the Weinstein Co.:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Maybe everyone should email them and request Kill Bill NC 17 HD DVDs.

This was attached to a 2005 press release:
(can not post a link because I do not have 10 posts)

The Weinsteins have acquired the following titles to be released by The Weinstein Company: "Decameron," "The Libertine," "Last Legion," "Young Hannibal," "Hoodwinked!," "Transamerica," "Nomad," "Outlander," "Stormbreaker," "Lucky Number Slevin," and "Master of the Crimson Armor." Other titles to be released by The Weinstein Company include "Derailed," "The Matador," "Wolf Creek," "Mrs. Henderson Presents," "Kill Bill: NC 17," "Fast Track," "Breaking and Entering," "Scary Movie 4," "Sin City 2," "Pulse," "Passion of The Clerks," "Killshot," "Come Closer," "Awake," "Unknown," the fourth movie in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series, "School for Scoundrels," and "Grind House."

dkny75

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Danny
They own the rights to Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair which is part 1 and part 2 combined. They also own the Dragon Dynasty label which includes Killzone, Police Story 1 & 2, Seven Swords, The Protector, and the Infernal Affairs trilogy. Other Dragon Dynasty titles that have been announced include Hard Boiled.

Eric DiPiazza

Stunt Coordinator
I'm surprised they didn't put the Infernal Affairs Trilogy on HD DVD with The Departed just coming out as well as a SD DVD boxset of the Trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks