What's new

Weekly RoundUp 9-6-2011 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

It seems so odd not knowing in-intimate-detail what this week's releases are and what the various prices are. I'm looking at the pricing table above like it's completely new to me...because it is! Weird.

======================

The Office: Season 7 will be mine. Sometime.

Does anyone know if Target did any better than Amazon or Best Buy on pricing?

I got the Blu of Season 6 last year and hated the menu configuration...and especially the fact that the menu audio was about four times louder than the show audio. It was done really poorly.

Plus, I see old seasons of The Office on sale used all the time. In fact, I saw the blu of Season 6 on sale used while on vacation for less than $19.99. I should wait. It's not like I'm itching to pull old seasons off the shelf because I've got to have an emergency fix of Michael Scott and the rest of the Dunder Mifflin gang.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by MattH.

I did get the X-Men: First Class review up last night. It can be found [url=http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/314656/x-men-first-class-blu-ray-review#post_3848964]here.

Added to Adam's OP. Thanks, Matt!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks