What's new

Weekly RoundUp 9-4-2007 (1 Viewer)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick

Mike is out of town, says right up there. So some of the prices he couldnt check for release week discounts.

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Great week for TV shows: I'm getting The Office and Nip/Tuck this week. My daughter will probably get me Prison Break II for my birthday, coming soon. I'll wait for the price drop before I get 30Rock...

John

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I wonder if the Wecome Aboard letter will be printed on the paper with the obscene watermark

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I saw the Target version of The Office so I can confirm that it's on a fifth disc and according to the sticker, it's 23 minutes long. It also includes a reproduction of the shooting script of the season premiere and a different slip case (I can't tell if the regular one is underneath it).

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I did pick up both sets today. In addition to the shooting script you mention (nice surprise), the packaging for the set is unique to Target as well. The regular set only has two plastic trays for four discs, and the Target version has another tray for the fifth bonus disc. The Target version doesn't have the slipcase art from the regular version anywhere in the package - the brown bag is the slipcase. Also of note for Office fans, inside the top of the Best Buy box is a (not removable) reproduction of a Schrute Buck. :D Unfortunately, the letter is printed on cardstock, not on a watermarked paper. :laugh:

Viper

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Fisk
More Bond movies are out this week too. Tomorrow Never Dies is the only one I'm interested in, but there's probably a few others.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Mike,
I guess this was a great week to take off! NO ONE posted anything on here since Tuesday! Hope you enjoyed your time off.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

Picked up the Nip/Tuck Season 4 DVD when it came out and literally watched it in a week! Highly recommend- especially w/ Season 5 airing on 10/30- you still have time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks