What's new

Weekly RoundUp 8-6-2013 (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Jake Lip, on 04 Aug 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:Incidentally, who eally wants digital copies with these titles? Anyone?
I certainly do. I use the digital copy codes all the time. My iPad and iPods are full of movies. I love to have a favorite film with me on the road to watch when I can. So I say keep em coming. Considering they cost between $10 and $15 on iTunes, it's a bargain when they are included in combo packs.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
David Norman said:
Extra $3 Manu Coupon for MUD at coupons.com so Best Buy price now could be as low as $9.99 -- SOLD
That's just what I did. It actually COULD have been $8.99, I think. I just posted this in another thread:
So here's the deal I got at Best Buy this afternoon. Unfortunately, I realized it could have been a bit better...but I forgot.

The shelf price was $17.99. I got $5 off with their Upgrade & Save program and then used the $3 coupon from coupons.com. $9.99!

I forgot I could have pricematched the Target advertised price of $16.99 which would have dropped the price another dollar to $8.99.

Since my sales clerk was new, she had to have a manager come over to show her how to accept the manufacturer's coupon. He was glad to accept it along with the Upgrade and Save coupon.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
BB Receipt 2.jpg

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
That's just what I did. It actually COULD have been $8.99, I think. I just posted this in another thread:
Possibly an extra dollar savings, but I've never had a BBY allow a PM and then use the Upgrade Coupon even when PM BBY.com.I know wome folks have been allowed to do it, but even my normally very lenient/coupon friendly CSR have all denied that.For what it's worth that at least in consistent with what Corporate policy states -- RZ and MQ should be treated like money, store coupons and PM are standard promos and only one promo per item is allowed. Honestly that mirrors Target's much much explicitly written policy on how to use Target Coupons and Manufacturers coupon is combination with Price matches.The best short form semi-official post is: Upgrade and Save Coupon Use primer

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks