What's new

Weekly Roundup 8/20 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Maybe Dave could actually buy the DVDs for us--at the best price, of course--and then have them shipped to our home. Or, even better, he could hand deliver them!
Of course, I'd want him to bring his wife (there are certain posts I will always remember, Dave :b ), his son in his Superman outfit, and his widescreen TV (so I could properly screen all my new purchases!).
Is this asking too much, Dave?
:D

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Well, I gave in and went to Best Buy. Got Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, From Dusk Till Dawn, Van Wilder (unrated), and Weekend at Bernie's for $46.81, tax included. After that I went to my school bookstore and spent $435 on books for my first semester of college. :frowning:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, I got the $5 off Pulp Fiction/Jackie Brown set at BB, but they were all out of the From Dusk til Dawn DVD, so no freebie for me. :frowning: Actually, I was lucky to even get the set, as the only copy of Jackie Brown I could find was one someone had mis-laid in the Horror section. Tons of copies of Pulp Fiction though.

Patrick_M

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I went on Friday to Best Buy and they had tons of Pulp but no Jackie Brown. I asked a blue shirt for a rain check, mentioning the coupon and the free offer, so he knew I knew about them as well, and he went off somewhere to check. When he came back, he had five copies of Jackie that he said just came off a truck they had gotten in. I don't know if that is true, or if they were just holding back some copies since so many people seem to be taking advantage of the deal. Anyhow, I was successful, got both of them plus FDTD, and redeemed the coupon with no problems.

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
I kind of luck'd out today, couldn't make it to BB till Sunday and low & behold they close at 6pm incidently it's 6:30.
So I went back today[Monday] and I was told the 15.99 JB/PF free FDTD deal was over, I then said well you were out of the free FDTD last week so I had to come back and I said they should still honor the deal, and they did ? W:DW !
bodym:cool:v'n

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks