What's new

Weekly Roundup 8/19 (1 Viewer)

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Pricematching is a scam, a ruse, a ploy, etc, etc, etc. It was never meant for the customer but rather a ploy to get you to shop there rather than spending your money elsewhere. They will do everything in their power to make sure they get more money. Sad really. They wanted customer loyalty and instead they just pissed off their loyal customers.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Derek P

Stunt Coordinator
The problem is I don't have the CC ad but other clerks there have priced matched DVDs many times with little problem including CC price which I get off the roundup

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
I don't remember if that is there store policy (calling) or not, but it would seem reasonable to do so, wouldn't it? I realize it is easier for them to play ignorant of other stores' sales, but ...

Whatever... I have come to realize that Best Buy will make anything related to "customer service" as difficult as possible...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
From Best Buy's site:
If, within 30 days* (14 days for computers, monitors, printers and notebooks, camcorders, digital cameras and radar detectors) of your purchase from Best Buy, you find a local competitor (excluding Internet competitors) offering a lower price on an available product of the same brand and model, we'll refund the difference plus another 10% of the difference. Just bring us a current ad or other verifiable written proof of the lower price, plus your original Best Buy sales receipt to claim your refund. This offer good only on all new in-the-box products of the same brand and model that are available in-store at any other local authorized retailer. It does not apply to competitor's one-of-a-kind or other limited quantity offer, or when a bonus or free offer (such as special financing program or manufacturer's rebate) is included in the purchase. Offer does not apply to BestBuy.com pricing. All returns exchanges and price adjustments must be made in the country of original purchase. Go to the customer service counter for details.
So their actual pricematch guarantee is for post-purchase ads. They do specifically mention bringing in an ad. No mention of calling another store, but there is the "in-stock" requirement.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Is BB still selling Chicago + soundtrack CD for $20?

(And was it actually the soundtrack, or just the single?)

Isaac K

Stunt Coordinator
Aaron S: Yes they should be through this Saturday at least. I got those two items for my mom a day or so ago and it was $20. Also, it is the FULL soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks