What's new

Weekly RoundUp 7-30-2013 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Tino said:
Scored a home run at Best Buy on the Star Trek sets.Got them to price match the entire Target deal, including he $10 off, and also use two upgrade and save coupons.Total cost for TNG Season Four and Redemption two parter.....$56.69 tax included. :)
Dude, that's awesome! Nice job!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Jason_V said:
Dude, that's awesome! Nice job!
It definitely helps that I have been a customer there or over 10 years and know pretty much all the managers and clerks. But I still suggest trying this as you never know. My simple advice.........be nice when asking. ;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Moe Dickstein said:
Might be fun to have an alternate universe week where Jason, Steve and I picked the pictures. It would have to be a week Ryan Reynolds had a big title coming out though ;)
I am nothing if not an equal opportunity image picker-outer.

While I've had me some Ryan Reynolds and Brad Pitt featured in the RoundUp...let's see what we can do! :biggrin:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Moe Dickstein said:
Might be fun to have an alternate universe week where Jason, Steve and I picked the pictures. It would have to be a week Ryan Reynolds had a big title coming out though ;)
Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans, James Marsden, Chad Allen...alright, I'll stop. I'd be more than happy to throw in some Catherine Zeta-Jones and Shania Twain, too. :cool: Mike, you always do a good job...you know you're my Saturday night date. I'm always checking the time to see if it's midnight East Coast Time on Saturdays!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Jason_V said:
Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans, James Marsden, Chad Allen...alright, I'll stop. I'd be more than happy to throw in some Catherine Zeta-Jones and Shania Twain, too. :cool: Mike, you always do a good job...you know you're my Saturday night date. I'm always checking the time to see if it's midnight East Coast Time on Saturdays!
You and me have going steady for a loooooong time, Jason! :biggrin:

And I never can figure out how you West Coast guys get the RoundUp a full three hours ahead of the time when I post it up here on the East Coast! :blink: Some nights I'm still working on it and you guys are already reading it! :laugh:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Mike Frezon said:

And I never can figure out how you West Coast guys get the RoundUp a full three hours ahead of the time when I post it up here on the East Coast! :blink: Some nights I'm still working on it and you guys are already reading it! :laugh:
I'd go with Moe's reasoning...I could also throw in a temporal causality loop or bending the space-time continuum in honor of Trek coming out this week. But that would be way too nerdy.

Oh, who am I kidding...I'm a massive (and proud) nerd!

terry deto

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Terry
Mike Frezon said:

They just get a slight Pre-Cog report but then their in the minority

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks