Weekly Roundup 7/29 (1 Viewer)

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Though I'm probably the only person remotely interested in this title... :D

Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter

Amazon: $14.96
Best Buy: $19.99 (MSRP!)
Circuit City: $15.99

DVD Empire had the best price at $14.77 shipped, but they moved the release date to "TBA". Overstock.com has the second best price at $15.19 shipped.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Already got my Dead and Buried and Spider early, so now on Tuesday I'll be getting Solaris, Venom, Daredevil, and Snuff.

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
One Step Beyond and SpongeBob

Gee, I thought this was going to be a nothing week....

Guess I better work some overtime for August 5th's titles!

Thanks to Dave L

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Looks like DD and Highlander S2 for me.

I see in Best Buy's ad that they're extolling their reward card with the note on Highlander that it's worth 5499 bonus points. So I guess the card is penny a point, which somehow makes a shade more sense to me than the 100 per dollar that the accompanying literature mentioned.

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
The DVD buying spree starts this week. The DD/ Solaris deal at BB is perfect for me.

Thanks for the roundup!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I could save $1 if I buy DD at Costco with the $5 coupon, and then pick up Solaris at Circuit City.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Given the "hot price" for Daredevil in the weekly ad, I wonder if some of us will have an unpleasant "Regional Pricing" bonus of a dollar or two added to that $15.99 price.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
ok i found venom there but not snuff. by the way, very cool homepage dead and buried animation on there. using the original art from the book,and i suppose the poster.

and if snuff is the fake snuff film that was always rumored to be real from the 70's, i can't believe that is getting released.

just an awful film all the way around.

Skyler

Stunt Coordinator
The Daredevil is tempting. I'm going to wait for the R rated Directors Cut. It's supposed to be in the works.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I'm going to wait for the R rated Directors Cut.
Yeah, that's the version I want too. But they might wait to release it to coincide with the opening of Elektra. With my $5 Costco coupon and assuming I can get $7 selling this version on eBay when the time comes, it's only going to cost me $7 to double-dip. I think I read somewhere that Elektra wouldn't be out until 2005. I'm anxious to hear the audio on this DVD and don't want to wait that long. Everyone says it's terrific. And I missed this in theaters.

Chris Clark

Agent
Has anyone found a good deal on Versus yet?
There are at least three versions floating around (normal, director's cut, and a two disc SE).

David Glenn

Second Unit
FYI - I called my local target and was quoted a price of $14.99 for Daredevil. They are accepting the mfg coupon for $5 off bringing the price to $9.99.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Thanks David, although nothing for me this week off the bat.

Hey David, I have one small request. Can you list the movie those quotes come from? Some of us aren't that well versed in the lore of movie quotedom. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks