What's new

Weekly Roundup 7/22 (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
John, I already threw my ad in the recycle bin but I sure didn't see the whole sequel line in my ad (Los Angeles). And David's usually pretty good about putting these up there too, so maybe it's a regional thing (in that some regions don't have the sale prices for these titles)?

Odd, but thanks for the heads up on the other two titles. If only the Bad Boys was the Superbit version, I'd pick it up...

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
To Dave & Stephanie, Happy 7th Anniversary. Here's too many more wonderful years. Cheers.

If only the Bad Boys was the Superbit version, I'd pick it up...
Carlo,

If your talking about the Best Buy circular I'm looking at it right now and the Bad Boys listed is the Superbit version. $17.99. So I would go for it. Even listed at $17.99 on the site.

Joe

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Thanks to everyone who gave me and Stephie well wishes for the anniversary. It was a very pleasant day!

As for the sequel thing, yep it was in the ad. The Bottom of page 15:

Actually, I'm not. I rarely put up info about items that aren't new releases. Patrick Sun used to add that sort of info to the roundup thread, but has kinda been slacking off. Where are you Patrick, you slacker? :laugh:

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
Happy Anniversary David, you were married on the same day as me! Also thanks for all your hard work on the roundups, even on the slow weeks.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Circuit City DVD sale items:

$17.99
Gods and Generals
Deliver Us from Eva
Die Another Day
Biker Boyz

$8.99
Predator 2
A Few Good Men
The Thin Red Line

Target DVD sale items:

Super Friends: Attack of the Legion of Doom: $14.99
Yu-Gi-Uh!: Best of Friends ...: $14.99

$12.99 each
X-Men 1.5
Fight Club
Moulin Rouge!
Office Space
William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet: Special Edition
Ever After
The Banger Sisters

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Ha! That's what I get for speedreading!

I did see that page and I could swear that I didn't see the bottom portion (though I've pitched the ad so I can't confirm or deny).

Hmmm, $17.99. That's tempting. If it came with a free BB2 ticket it'd be a no-brainer, since I ditched my old BB DVD for the SE version, this would be my third time buying that movie. And NCAA football 2004 just came out for XBox (ouch, $50!).

Decisions, decisions...

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Carlo, I was over at my local Best Buy a little while ago and every copy of Bad Boys (Superbits and Special Editions) had the "free movie ticket" sticker on it, said they're good through 8/1/03. Might be worth checking your local store.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
What is the Laurel & Hardy Collection that's listed in the Roundup? The only one I can find that's not already released is one coming from Artisan (Hallmark?) on 8/19. :confused:

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Got Bad Boys Superbit $17.99, the Final Destination 2 for $25 at the new Best Buy right in my hometown of Mount Vernon. Also joined the Rewards program. Hell, with the amount I spend yearly in Best Buy, I've probably paid for someones college tuition already. :D :D

On a side note. I like this new Best Buy near me. Before it was a haul and a half to get to the Best Buy in Yonkers. 55 minutes and 2 buses(I don't drive). Now its 8 minutes and 1 bus. Normally I would get new releases before time(1-2 weeks ahead of time) in NYC on my way home from Pennsylvania on sundays. But now I'll wait till release day because it is so much easier now.

So I'll be looking foward more to the weekly round up every week.

Joe.

P.S.--Was even in a good enough mood to pick up Gattaca superbit. :D

Ryan FB

Second Unit
According to their site, the Final Destination series for $25 deal at Best Buy goes through Saturday, July 26. I might have to pick these up. :)

Tony_P

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks again for the roundup Dave!

Picked up Terminator SE and Bill & Ted for $16.23 including tax. Nice! :D

Rob TT

Stunt Coordinator
i heard that there is a $5 mail in rebate with final destination 2 when you buy final destination 1 or some other specific movie, can anyone confirm this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks