What's new

Weekly Roundup 6/3 (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Jeffery, the markdowns are super-easy...just cut-and-paste. No way I'll be taking those off. No, what helps is skipping new titles! And y'all fuss at me when I do that! :D

Dammit, I meant to include that in the Roundup. Thanks for taking care of that for me, Dax. That is my plan EXACTLY. It's true they have an "out" in that Target can't sell you the bonus disc, so it's not the "same deal". On the other hand, maybe I'll buy it at BB, leave, then come back in with the Target ad and ask for the difference back, plus 10%. If I leave the item in the car and just show a receipt, they'll probably do it no-fuss and not think about the bonus disc! Heh.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the Weekly Roundup, too bad I have no money this week, so I can't get anything. But soon I will probably pick up Animatrix and some other dvds.

Thanks for all your dedication to compiling this info!

I'm luck BB, Target and CC are all on the same block here.

I'll be going to Target to check the real "LP" on About Schmidt and Animatrix otherwise I'll get Schmidt at BB and Animatrix at CC. Not sure if the DVD/CD set is worth the extra $5 although I will probably succumb to the impluse buy of the Gift set.

I will also be looking for the new CE of Sneakers. Is no one interested in this? I haven't seen it since it was first released, but I remember loving it.

Shawn
My DVDs

Sean Frost

Stunt Coordinator
I saw in the Target ad that the Fellowship of the Ring 4 disc set was only $19.99 so I'll definitely be picking that up along with T2 for $14.99.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Thanks as always david.

BHD Dlx and Animatrix for me. What's the difference between the normal version and the gift set?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Isn't The Right Stuff SE supposed to be released this week? I didn't see anything about this movie.

StevenJ

Stunt Coordinator
won't best buy let you price match the south park season 2 set from target? if not i'll just do the 30 day thing. also will best buy let you price match 2 things at once? if so t2 is mine too.

dave, k-mart has the fast and the furious trickout edition for $15.99

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
I'm pretty sure that Universal is packing a free ticket to see 'Hulk' with the two Jaws sequels and repackagings of Jurassic Park and Mummy.

Before you laugh, one of my best friends from High School was in Jaws 3 when he was just a tyke. His line was cut (although he still got royalty checks last time we spoke) but he swore he could still be seen but we never found him; but hopefully we can now in Widescreen.

At least the ticket to 'Hulk' will soften the blow a bit.

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
HUGE week for me.

DS9 Season 3
Paper Chase
Die Another Day

I may pick up Giant SE (that's supposed to come out this week, right?

Also am getting The Hot Rock , not mentioned above but streeting 6/3. This is my favorite caper film, starring Robert Redford, George Segal, Ron Liebman

Cheers and Thanks to Dave for the list!

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Great job, Dave!

Weird thing about Death of the Incredible Hulk: I had marked it down as coming out on 7/3, because that's what DVDPriceSearch and DVDPlanet had as the release date. But Amazon and DVD Empire show 6/3. Since 7/3 is a Thursday, the former two sites probably have it wrong. Glad I saw it in The Roundup, which made me double-check the date!

Time to clean out the emergency cash stash this week....

- Bob

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Animatrix, and BHD (maybe) for me this week. With Train's CD coming out, and a monster week next week, I need to save up. Thanks David!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks