What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6-3-2008 (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Hugeweek but with the current Gas prices and conditions I've dropped back alot I bought Clovefield on BR, Mannix is on order as is the Dead Zone from CH, but I'm gonna have to Netflix the Hulk sets, Rescue Me, and Weeds, maybe to pick them up on sale somewhere doen the road, seems lately if there is more than 2 sets or Movies I'm at my limit.. wish I had more disposable Income... oh well... I used to.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

I thought of that at first, but I assume they didn't include it since it's already available on DVD (in the '04 postseason set).

Daryl Stovall

Second Unit
Thanks always for the roundup Mike & Patrick. It's gon' be purty spensive on Tuesday

1) Mannix Season 1 (Child of the 70's) Gots' to have it!

2) Weeds Season 3 (Blue Ray)

3) Rescue Me Season 4

4) There Will Be Blood (Blue Ray)

5) Cloverfield (Blue Ray)

6) Andromeda Strain

7) Semi-Pro (Blue Ray)

8) (Last, but not least) The New Aimee Mann CD. (Luv dat' girl)

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
CHiPs: Season 2, Both Seasons 3 and 4 of the Incredible Hulk. Backdraft for $6.99 from Best Buy.

I'd love to get the Dirty Harry Box Set but can't afford it right now

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
anyone have prices for the get smart 7 episode complete series?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Not me! But to be clear...this is Fox' "sequel" show from 1995 when Smart & Agent 99 were married and their son Zach (Andy Dick) was part of CONTROL. Maxwell Smart was running CONTROL at this point. Amazon does list it at $10.99. ;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Here's a treat! I was at my local Best Buy tonight...just kinda wandering around...when I spotted the display of $8.99 "Father's Day" titles. In the display I saw the new release of John Wayne's The Big Trail (1930).

Since it wasn't listed in the ad, I took a copy to customer service and it rang up for $8.99. I was lucky to have my receipt with me from when I purchased TBT @ BB a couple of weeks ago and got an immediate price adjustment! :emoji_thumbsup:

I then went to my local FYE and finally found a copy of the Fox Westerns Collection (The Gunfighter, Rawhide and Garden of Evil). Although I was expecting to pay the stickered price of $19.99, it rang up @ $12.99 at the register! :D

What a great, surprising night I had!

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
What's up with There Will Be Blood on Blu-Ray? Amazon is showing out of stocked. I pre-ordered mine at least a month ago.

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator

I saw four or five copies at Best Buy today when I was picking up some Dirty Harry awesomeness.

I figured I would wait on TWBB until a 2-for-1 deal. To me, its not worth 30 bucks.

Frank@N

Screenwriter
Stopped by Target yesterday morning to get the best price on DH DVD boxset, got the last (only?) copy.

Unfortunately, one of the discs is completely hosed.

Checked another location and it's all sold out, they even put out rain checks.

Guess I'll keep the set till another comes in and exchange it (better check my receipt to see how much time I have).

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
No problem. Classic game.

Supposedly, as they tussled after Rodriguez took exception to an up-and-in pitch, Varitek says to A-Rod, "We don't throw at .260 hitters!"

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Too bad they wasted such a great photo on the cover of such a lousy book (the one by Stephen King and Stewart O'Nan -- oh boy, was it awful!).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I had never heard of "Machine Girl" until I saw it listed here on Sunday, but apparently it's a big deal: the new issue of "Rue Morgue Magazine" arrived yesterday with a HUGE cover story on it!

Anyone interested may want to check out their local Barnes & Nobel to pick one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks