What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6/22/04 (1 Viewer)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Thanks as always, Mike.

Nothing new this week for me (feels good to say that). I want Badder Santa & Secret Window, but I can wait for prices reductions down the line.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Thanks as always, Mike.

Nothing new this week for me (feels good to say that). I want Badder Santa & Secret Window, but I can wait for prices reductions down the line.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Good...nothing AT ALL interests me this week...it will help when I get inundated in Sept/Oct.!!!

(Unless I hit FYE for another box set deal...)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Good...nothing AT ALL interests me this week...it will help when I get inundated in Sept/Oct.!!!

(Unless I hit FYE for another box set deal...)

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Reno 911 and Bad(der) Santa for me this week. Also, my favorite band, KMFDM, puts out a new DVD this week that documents their last US tour (I WAS THERE!!). So I will need to be getting that.

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Reno 911 and Bad(der) Santa for me this week. Also, my favorite band, KMFDM, puts out a new DVD this week that documents their last US tour (I WAS THERE!!). So I will need to be getting that.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
As always, thanks for the roundup Mike. Only thing I'm considering for this week is Badder Santa.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
As always, thanks for the roundup Mike. Only thing I'm considering for this week is Badder Santa.

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Quick follow-up to what DanielCo said: The DDD sale will still be good on Tuesday, when they generally drop their prices on new releases to match or do better than the Best Buys of the world. So, save one of those coupon codes, and use it on Tuesday to get an even better price on Bad(der) Santa and Secret Window! :emoji_thumbsup:

$0.02,

- Bob

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Quick follow-up to what DanielCo said: The DDD sale will still be good on Tuesday, when they generally drop their prices on new releases to match or do better than the Best Buys of the world. So, save one of those coupon codes, and use it on Tuesday to get an even better price on Bad(der) Santa and Secret Window! :emoji_thumbsup:

$0.02,

- Bob

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Mike, I appreciate all the work you put into this!
It's nice to log on every Sunday and know this will be here.

Thanks,
~Rob

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Mike, I appreciate all the work you put into this!
It's nice to log on every Sunday and know this will be here.

Thanks,
~Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks