What's new

Weekly Roundup 6/17 (worst Roundup ever!) (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Thanks to Dave and Craig. :)

It must just be a re-issue on the Lion's Gate imprint as the old version was through Universal. LG must have got the rights back.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Thanks for the slow week. My wallet will rest until next week, when it's going to get hit hard again. As always, thanks for all of your work Dave. I hope you had a great fathers day.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Stargate only for this week (and I may just wait on that for now since the last few weeks have been painfull AND I have yet to even get through half the things I bought :b !

Thanks Dave!

Greg

Jodee

Screenwriter
The only two movies I want his week aren't listed here, but there are no B&M pricing deals either.

Me Without You which I am getting from Amazon and Ed & His Dead Mother which I still need to order.

I'm buying Me Without You sight unseen but I think I'll really like it from the good reviews I read and also since it take splace in the early 80's. And Ed & His Dead Mother is so bizarre but I love Steve Buscemi and black humor. Does anyone know of any good deals on this title? Unfortunately DDD doesn't carry it.

I might also get Dead Zone. I enjoyed this show but I think I need to scale back my TV box buying habit as I have too many unwatched ones.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
*incredible sigh of relief*

Keep these lame roundups coming. I need some time to recover. Last week's Right Stuf specials took me for $700. I can't keep up with this madness.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
* "Where is the Sam's Club listing this week?" Good question. Answer: Their website listed 0% of the titles for this week, so I just left off the blank column. What's up with THAT?
Do you think that this is an oversight of some sort, or do you really think that Sam's Club won't have any of these titles?

The only one I'm interested in is Stargate: Season 3, and I'd definitely pick it up at Sam's Club if it were for the same price as Costco (I only have a Sam's Club membership).

Wayne W

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the Roundup Dave!

I picked up Enemy of the State (a friend wanted to get the rock) for $10. Nothing else for me which is good because I needed a break from DVD spending.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Thanks Dave for this rather slow week in dvds. Even if I did have some money this week (blew it on Buffy season 4 :D) I wouldn't get anything this time. Oh well, what out next week?

Jodee

Screenwriter
I won't be heading to Costco this week for my usual Tuesday visit...for once there is no item I need for the house and the DVD pickens are small.

However, if anyone sees the Dead Zone set would you be kind enough to post? I would kind of like to buy that but so far none of the prices are blowing my skirt up.

If I know Costco has it for a decent price I'd probably make a special trip just for that.

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
If anybody is planning on getting The Dead Zone: Season 1, head on over to Tower. I just found it for $24.99. I don't know if it was a misprint or what, since it rang up fine at the register.

Dean

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a copy of The Dead Zone: The Complete First Season from Tower's website this afternoon for $20.99. It's currently listed at that price as a sale item.

James E

Stunt Coordinator
i tried best-buy yesterday no luck, target and media-play today no luck ordered it from tower hope i get it this time.
wait for it
:laugh:

james

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have any prices from Sam's Club yet?

My local Sam's Club is not terribly close, but I'd make the trip if I knew for sure that they had Stargate SG-1: Season 3 for a good price...

Anyone?

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Robert: I'd imagine sam's club is similar to the price Costco has for Stargate SG-1 S3 which is $39.99 if they carry it, i'm not sure though. I got mine at Costco

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Well, today just the pilot episode of the first season of the Dead Zone is $20.99 at Tower's website. The full first season is $45.99 on sale from $49.99. it is also a special order item.

So, I hope for Howard's sake that it changed from yesterday, or else he might just be getting the pilot.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.