What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6/01/04 (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Lodge

Stunt Coordinator
You can see the Entire Season Highlights for the Patriots is you purchase the Superbowl XXXVIII Champions DVD. It is 3 hours long and contains the following :

* Summary of entire season showing clips from each game

* EA Sports NFL Matchup - in depth game analysis

* World Broadcast feed of Superbowl - inlcudes every play in the game

* Interviews during Media Day (Superbowl)

* Post Superbowl press conferences and Interviews

There is also a DVD available locally in New England Area Called 3 Games to Glory II -- it has detailed recaps of all the playoff games including Superbowl -- as well as highlights from parade celebration in downtown Boston. I plan on picking this up next time I visit home. You can also order this on the Patriots website.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I think Amazon might also carry 3 Games to Glory II. (They used to carry the first one -- wish I'd picked it up when it was easy to find!)

3 Games to Glory II is a 2-disc set, and I'm pretty sure that one of the two discs is the same as the Superbowl XXXVIII disc.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Incidentally, I got that Patriots United coffee table book that came out after Super Bowl XXXVI from Amazon for something like $15. It's a GREAT book!

Enrique B Chamorro

Supporting Actor
Tower Records web site has Trainspotting
list $19.99 and on sale for $13.99.
I printed out the webpage and was able to
get the difference cedited back on my card
from Circuit City. It helped that I got
the CE as a Best Buy Price match at $19.99
and it was still unopened. I went today
with the old Best Buy flyer and the printed
webpage from Tower Records.
$22.99 (CC) to $19.99 (BB) to $13.99 (TR).

Maybe some others can get a pricematch?

http://www.towerrecords.com/product....29a47f8822bdd8

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Supposedly there's a $3.50 instant rebate on The Godfather DVD at Costco, final cost around $8 plus tax. I'll check it out and report back later tonight.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Actually the thing that's disappointing about the Lakers set is you don't get to hear Chick Hearn calling the games. I realize that would have probably been difficult to do, since for the early ones anyway, he only called the finals on the radio, not on tv. But we always turned down the sound and listened to him on the radio. Watching these games brings back great memories, but with Chick's voice it would have been perfect. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And it's true, the Godfather I DVD is $8 at Costco, though they did charge tax on the $11.50 and then applied the $3.50 rebate, still a good deal.

John W L

Agent
Summer School isn't the only Paramount DVD new release that Washington-DC-area Best Buy stores are selling for $9.99 instead of the web site's $12.99. Back to the Beach is also $9.99. Both had Paramount's yellow sticker that advertises "Great Movie -- Great Price," as did other Paramount catalog titles that were not so heavily discounted.

Rick Salt

Grip
Aaron you can get 3 games to glory for $20 and 3 games to glory 2 for $30 at patriots pro shop.com. And fyi the 2 disc set of glory 2 is completely different than the superbowl dvd. Now all i have to do is wait for the world to end to get the red sux championship dvd :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks