What's new

Weekly RoundUp 4-5-2011 (1 Viewer)

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
All of the BB's in my area were sold out of TRON BD and the Collector's edition 2-movie set.

Fortunately, they are getting more in on Friday (or so the dept lead said) and he is holding a copy for me. I went ahead and picked up Legacy 4-pack and the soundtrack CD, and supposedly if I go to the Customer Service counter with Tuesday's receipt, they will honor the $5.00 bundle discount.

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Success! Checked Target's website first thing this morning, and both the original Tron blu-ray and the 4-disc 3D Tron: Legacy blu-ray showed as "available" at my local store. Got there just as they opened, snagged 'em both (they only had a few copies of each), got the $8 discount, got the $5 DMC discount.... $31.98 for both. SCORE!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Good news: BB stayed true to their word, and held a copy for me to pickup on Friday.

Bad news: BB was already sold out, yet again, on both TRON and the 5-disc collector's set from their Thursday night shipment.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
First off...Thanks Mike for all your work

I started a thread about this in the Blu Ray section but since many here bought the Tron Legacy Four disc set, I wanted to ask this question here too.

Ok...I just downloaded the Tron Legacy Digital Copy that came with the Four disc edition to my itunes library and transfered it to my IPAD 2. When I played it back I noticed that the sound was MONO.

I called Disney and they gave me a new code to re-download. Same Result. Called them back and they said they didn't know why it was mono because all their digital copies were stereo.

So I went back and checked the last few Disney Digital Copies that I transferred and the last three were all MONO.

In addition to Tron Legacy the othere titles were:

Toy Story 3
Tangled
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I called Itunes and they said there is nothing on their end that would cause this so it must be Disney's fault.

My older Disney titles are fine like Up, Wall E and Monsters Inc.. etc.

Anyone here experiencing this?? Any Ideas?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks