TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i saw those too today.

almost bought them.

also the 9 to 5 card on the shelf did not specify full frameas the others do.

LarryH

Supporting Actor
Unfortunately, Circuit City is charging $17.99 for Match Point and $14.99 for Windtalkers.

Also, the $9.99 sale price for Shark Tales applies only to the P&S version, apparently, although there is no such indication in the ad. They said it was listed that way on the sign on the display, but I wasn't in a mood to go back to check that out.

I advise caution on all items at CC. Double check your receipt if you are expecting a sale price.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Thanks for the recommendation. I got BB to price-match Target and used a $5 RZ coupon to pick this up for $17.99. Watched the first 4 episodes last night and enjoyed it a bunch. I hope it gets darker as it goes along because that's when the show really takes off, IMO.

Jay*W

Second Unit

Tony,

Although that may well be true, I've bought widescreen copies of 9 To 5 this week on two different occasions (one for myself on Sunday and one for my secretary on Monday for Secretary's Day). On both occasions I had to get them to adjust the price per the ad. A trip to the price scanner reveals that the full screen version rings up as $10 automatically.

In any event, I'd recommend bringing the ad with you to be safe.

Jay

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

My local Target stores all have their weekly flyer posted behind glass near the entrance to their stores.

Just drag customer service over to their display if they give you a hard time! :D

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Here are some prices on new releases at Target that are not in the circular:

Reba S3: $32.99
Tommy Lee Goes to College: $14.99
Detonator: $19.99
Karas- The Prophecy: $14.99 (there is a sticker on the package that it includes an exclusive Dark Horse comic book)
Bachelor Party Vegas: $19.99
Redneck Comedy (sorry, can't read my chickenscratch notes!): $9.99
Chicken Soup (four volumes): $14.99 each

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Being a hugh Woody Allen fan, I just picked up my copy of "Match Point". We all know about Woody's eccentricities of recording mono sound and using music recordings that sound like they were taken directly off a Victrola, but I just noticed something. Of all the Allen DVDs I own (and it's a considerable number), I don't believe any of them have a single extra, save a trailer. Is this another of Woody's peculiarities, bare-bones DVDs?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

not exclusive to anyone.
i've seen it at other stores.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Is anyone else having trouble finding Final Fantasy? Both Best Buy and Circuit City were sold out on Wednesday, and Barnes and Nobles and Virgin Megastore didn't even order any! I haven't tried Walmart and Target yet, they're next.

Julio Diaz

Stunt Coordinator
Thank goodness for Wal-Mart's liberal return policies! I returned my unopened Wedding Singer and Napoleon Dynamite to them today so that I can upgrade to the new SEs on both movies. Picked up Wedding Singer today and will get Napoleon when it's out in a couple of weeks. Whoo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks