What's new

Weekly RoundUp 4-24-2007 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This whole situation with the popularity of the Planet Earth release is one of the most fun things I've seen here in quite awhile!

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
You were right bob, it shipped yesterday and is on a truck down from Sacramento right now, I should have it in my hot little hands in time for Friday :)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
James Cagney Signature Collection was $30.xx at my local Costco, a buck cheaper than the poster above saw at his store. I can understand a Walmart or other mainstream retailer having regional pricing, but it is a bit unusual to see a membership club doing this. Regardless, that's the best price I've seen for this fine collection.

Steve

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
We've seen regional pricing from Costco before.

In fact, lately I've seen a few things go UP in price at Costco -- the first two Looney Tunes sets went back up from $30 to $42, and the Wizard of Oz collector's set went from $32 to $33.

Daryl Stovall

Second Unit
The West LA Best Buy Store has received the HD version of The Planet Earth but it's on sale for $99.95, not $79.95...Also, the standard version is selling for $79.95 not $59.95. Looks like Amazon is the way to go.

Dustin James

Stunt Coordinator
Planet Earth (standard DVD version) was $51.99 at my local Costco and I had to search for it -- they only had four left.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks