What's new

Weekly RoundUp 4-10-2007 (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

You shouldn't. :)

I think the last movie I saw in a public theater was Resident Evil: Apocalypse, and I had a free ticket that came in the RE1 DVD.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I picked up Bobby at BB, but passed on Streets of San Francisco when I found out it was for only a half season.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

The Last Time I had such a Coupon I went to their Website to see which Theatres would accept it and there wasn't a Theatre within 300 Miles where I lived that would take it!:frowning:

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I picked up Payback SE (Director's Cut) on HD-DVD today for $19.95 at Fry's!

Best Buy better get off their butt to compete with Fry's and Amazon on HD-DVD pricing or Best Buy won't be getting ANY type of DVD software business from me. I won't be buying standard def DVDs anymore and BB's HD-DVD pricing is just too darn high.

Mark

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
My local Wal Mart had The Untouchables set for $19.96! I think someone made a pricing goof, but I'm not complaining :)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

It's located about 70 Light Years away from this Solar System. I was banished to this Pathetic Planet as an infant because I was born with a Birth Defect, I only have 5 Fingers on my Hands and 5 Toes on my Feet!:laugh:

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
Best Buy near me did not have Phantasm or Phantasm III for sale at all. The local CC had one copy of Phantasm and a few Phantasm IIIs. A guy grabbed Phantasm a second before I got there, too. What a bummer.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Stopped by Target this morning...the only two new titles I saw in addition to the ones I posted earlier were Phantasm and some horror movie with Dean Cain (forgot the title); both were regularly priced at $14.99 each.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Dead and deader.

also, untouchables was 19.xx at my local walmart too

oh yeah is the major league wild thing edition including astro turf on all versions or just walmart

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I have the astro-turf slipcover on the copy I got from DVDPlanet. I assume it's on every copy from the first pressing.

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up The Untouchables for $19.99 at Wal-Mart, too. It appears to be a nation-wide sale. I'm in central PA. Great price for a classic show!

Saw Grindhouse today -- yeah, I still see some movies on the big screen, but not 'little films", just extavaganzas. Planet Terror is no alien worlds story (what a yank!), but a gorey zombie flick; if you like them, you'll love it -- I don't! Too much gore, too little story -- boring...

However, the second movie, Death Proof, was the best car chase movie I've ever blinking seen. Highly recommended. You'll want to see this one on the big screen, although I'll pick up the DVD when it's out.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks