What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/9 (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I took a quick glance at mine (I paid $15.99 coz I pricematched with Fry's) and it's a nice little booklet, probably a dozen or so pages. Hard, glossy paper. But I don't know if I would have "bought" it for $2.

Well, actually maybe I can. I was prepared for Best Buy not to pricematch because "ours comes with a booklet!" and I would have just sprung for the $17.99 price.

It's a nice little fluff piece, but make no mistake, it is a fluff piece. I guess whether it's "worth it" to you depends on how you like those types of things. Me, I'm a sucker for 'em so I'm glad I got one. I had to search around for a copy with one, as they weren't clustered together, they were spread out among all the Schindler DVDs.

Caution, be sure to get an OAR one too, they're denoted by stickers but if you aren't paying attention you might find that you end up with a foolscreen version!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I have updated the grid to reflect the $11.99 price on Dawn of the Dead at Best Buy! Good deal! :emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks for confirming fellas!

Dave's on an extended spring break.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
4 items I want this week (Dawn of the Dead, Schindler's List, The Ten Commandments and, of course the most important one, Futurama S3.)

Dunno which I can afford to pick up this money-light week, but I still loves me some Roundup. Thanks, Mike.

Lambert Lives!

Robert Wainwright

Stunt Coordinator
Picked up SL, no booklets though. The two replys I got were "uhm, it's in the big one" and "we have a free Hellboy DVD."

Holding off on Dawn of the Dead.... must fight urge.... do not buy... bigger version coming...must leave.... put it down... put it down... put it down...

Thanks Mike and Patrick!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I wound up going for the Costco deal on Schindler's List (with novel) for $18.99. Costco is also selling the Deluxe Schindler's List box set for $54.99.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
DOTD 11.99 at BB, that was a nice surprise!
Even more incredible, my Futurama Vol. 3 rang up at 29.99! as opposed to the advertised and shelf tagged 39.99!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Schindler’s List Gift Set_ _ $55.99 __ $55.99 __ $59.99 __

that showed up in my best buy add for 59.99 not 55.99.

also if you get share the love from amazon it is less the 51.00 shipped.

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Schindler's List was $14.34 at the local walmart for me, so thankfully I took the effort to look. Don't like the packaging though, seems like it'd be easy to scratch the top of the disc because it's just kinda a folded book style digipack. (And for that matter, the top of my disc has some small scratches, debating whether it's worth a trip back to complain.)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
Schindler's List, The Ten Commandments, and Futurama for me. Holding off on Transformers until my son's birthday on April 3.

Also, I'm not sure if there was an official price drop or not (I haven't been keeping up) but Wal-Mart had the 2 Disc Set of A Bug's Life for $15.00.

I've been waiting forever to pick this up, so it was good surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks