What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/8/05 (1 Viewer)

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
What was the $50 rebate for Friends? I know each issue usually has a $10 rebate when bought with another season. But by the time season 9 comes out, didn't the rebate coupon in season 8 expire?

I bought the first 6 at Best Buy when they came out for a similar deal. then waited for season 8 to come out before buying 7 so I could use the rebate and will do the same and buy 9 when 10 comes out.

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
The Best Buy I went to in southeastern Mass. had Columbo for $33.99 also, but I got the price match from their web site for $29.99. Didn't do the same for Mary Poppins though. You can bet I'm going back there for my $2 price match though. Since when did Best Buy start differing on web vs. BM prices?

Wade K

Second Unit

Warner Bros. currently has a $50 rebate for buying dfferent television show season boxes (you need 6 of them to get the full $50). It's not just for Friends, although there is a rebate form included with Friends S9. Check out message #13 of this thread for an online link to the form.

Dave Corder

Stunt Coordinator

Well, I was going to place an order online for in-store pickup at Best Buy tonight before my class to get Mary Poppins for $12.99. Now I think I'll hold off a couple days (which my wallet will appreciate).

Looking forward to a deal on The Incredibles next week, too.

Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks