What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/22/05 (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Josh Spies: Target is carrying Mickey, but I didn't get the price on it.

More new unadvertised titles at Target:

Best of the New Scooby Doo Movies $49.99
Flintstones S3: $34.99
Doogie Howser: $29.99
Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew: $29.99
The Pretender: $29.99
Batman and Robin Serials: $24.99

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
Clone Wars for moi this week. Also pruned the collection by going to Blockbuster and Half Price Books this week, so I'll be picking up some titles I missed in weeks past like Napoleon Dynamite, Star Trek First Contact SCE, Brother Bear, and Mulan. If I have any credit or cash left over, I'll pick up Luther and/or Chariots of Fire.

Jay*W

Second Unit
Sam's Club in Atlanta (Clairmont Road) had the Flinstones: Season 3 for $28.XX and the Scooby Doo Movies release for $40.XX.

Jay

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Odd thing happened at my local Target tonight. Not a single copy of Finding Neverland anywhere in the store! (Already reported this over in David Boulet's review thread.)

This was probably just something unique to this one store I was in. But, they DID have lots of copies of Fat Albert :rolleyes:and Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason. Or, MAYBE, they sold out...but there was a LOT of empty shelf space reserved for the title.

Only thing I picked up was the Deluxe Edition of Stand By Me for $15.99.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I did the Toys R Us sale and snagged Clone Wars (and Wizard of Oz) for 11.24 each. Used a gift card too :D

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
hopefully someone can find out if these are exclusive packaging or exclusive figures.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
I am not expert on the figures anymore, but I can tell that the Clone War figures packs at Wal-Mart are exclusive packaging that contains the animated style figures that are normally exclusive to Target.

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor
Really? I thought those figures looked just like the Clone Wars figure I've seen at other stores. Did Target get ones in different poses?

I'm not an expert in action figures either, BTW.

Anyone have prices of Clone Wars at Wal*Mart?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
my wal-mart had it for 12.xx.
prices are different for almaost every walmart.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Just to clear up the Clone Wars action figure questions. The figures are the same as before, they are just in different packaging exclusive to Wal Mart.

The good guys set has (the formerly Target-exclusive) Obi-Wan and Anakin and (the non-exclusive) ARC Trooper.

The bad guys set has (the formerly Target-exclusive) Durge and Asajj Ventress and (the non-exclusive) General Grievous.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Was back in my local Target last night. This time they only had a few copies of Finding Neverland...maybe about eight....but they were all MAR! :angry: :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks