What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3-19-2013 (1 Viewer)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
wow doesn't that pic bring back memories!! Mike, you're like the Johnny Carson of the WRU and I guess that makes Dave Lambert Jack Paar lol

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I've seen those Target minifigures again this week in two ocations after they disappeared from shelves quickly last week.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Moe Dickstein said:
wow doesn't that pic bring back memories!!Mike, you're like the Johnny Carson of the WRU and I guess that makes Dave Lambert Jack Paar lol
Gee, Moe. That's just about one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me on the HTF.

Carson was a definite idol of mine. And even a funny comparison like that means a lot to me.

I guess maybe that comparison might mean something if I just do the RoundUp another twenty years... :laugh:

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
And then there will be a battle between two guys to follow you doing the WRU, and the better guy will lose out and have to go to another forum haha.It's my pleasure, and if it's some small return on all the time and work you put in week in and week out putting these together, then that puts a smile on my face as well. I should go make up some Karnak envelopes for you now...

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:_Man_PS: Having trouble remembering the :thumbsup: code here after not using it for so long. Hehheh... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks