What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/16 (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Dam MF you slippin' or what??

Anyway just piping in for my say here. I'll be getting The Commitments for sure. Flinstones and Scooby Doo will have to wait unless Costco has some sort of mega bargain on them (remember the Looney Tunes deal???) crosses fingers.

As usual thanks for the Roundup Mike!!

Almost forgot the other reason to pop in .... I did the 2 for $15 deal by PM at CC to get Forest Gump and Sleeping with the Enemy. By doing the PM you get FG for only $6.75 -- Now that's a bargain!!

Greg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I am curious to see how some Wal-Marts price the friggin' Cat in the Hat DVD. I bet some practically give the darn thing away.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Just got back from Best Buy. Picked up Flintstones & Scooby Doo(For a friend)with the $25 discount. Also ordered Running Man & Total Recall online and got $5 bucks off that. Details if it hasn't been posted can be found here.

So I paid $43.76 for Flintstones & $12.49+ tax for Running Man. No Bad. :D :D :D

Joe

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Seems that Costco is not carrying this. They did not carry the 1st season either. Picked mine up at Wal*Mart (The only place I could find it) The price was $24.64 which is the best price I have seen.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Joe:

Did you do that $5 off the SEs deal in-store? The link you posted says "on-line only". I thought Best Buy was always difficult about stuff like that.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher

Mike,

It is on-line only. Sorry I didn't mention that. My bad.:b :b I've since corrected my original post.

Joe

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It is fact-checking like that, Joe, that brings me the big bucks! :D

I would've loved to have gotten that deal in-store. Ah well. That 2/$15 deal in-store this week is pretty darn good. Lotsa good titles! :emoji_thumbsup:

Any W-M prices for this week?!?! Maybe nobody at the HTF is gonna buy The Cat in the Hat. ;)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Well Frys is on my stuff list this week. They didn't have Those Magnificent Men in their Flying machines. In fact they checked their database and told me it wouldn't be released until March 30th..... :angry:

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Best Buy also has a free promo DVD for Hellboy. On it is a 10 minute EPK piece and Trailers. The Trailers are:

2 Hellboy Trailers
Secret Window
13 Going On 30
Breakin All The Rules
Spiderman 2
Resident Evil:Apocalypse
Bad Boys II
S.W.A.T.
Underworld
One Upon A Time In Mexico

All Trailers are Anamorphic & 5.1 DD. And 1 of the Hellboy trailers is encoded in DD EX

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Has anyone been able to purchase a copy of Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines?

I went to Frys. No deal. :angry:
I went to CC. No deal. :angry: :angry:
I went to BB. No deal. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Makes me want to go work for MoFo. www.mofo.com

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Border's had Those Magnificent Men for $12.99, and there's a 10% off coupon in another thread. Still, it was cheaper for me to get it online.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

No Frys in this area. And, I'm not an "RPI guy" -- although my dad and a bunch of relatives are. Syracuse University grad, myself. Just live in the city from which RPI took its name. And in an unusual twist, RPI is actually in Troy, NY. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks