Dillon*G

Second Unit
Getting:
-Anastasia: SE
-Deuce Bigalow: SE
-Good Night, and Good Luck
-A History of Violence
-Remember the Titans: DC

Thanks for reporting about Jeanie at Target you saved me some gas and time. I will wait till I find it cheaper elsewhere.

Thanks for the prices Mike and Patrick.

Ernesto.Morin

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the prices.
Just Anastasia & Remember The Titans DC for me.

Will rent Good Night, and Good Luck and A History of Violence.

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
Goodnight & Good Luck for me. It's an excellent film and I really don't care what extras are on it, as long as I get to watch the movie in all its incredible B&W.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Just B&W Jeannie for me, ordered from Amazon as I expected Colorized only at the B&M's. I'd like to get the Columbo Sets at some point I'm hoping for a great deal one of these days. History of Violence and Good Luck I'll rent they are both probably fantastic movies but I don't see myself rewatching either alot. I mostly Buy TV Stuff only Now with the Odd Film thriown in and then mostly Classics.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm on the fence. I got no less than 10 discs last week (planning on zero) so Good Night and Good Luck may just have to wait.

Thanks, as always, Mike and Patrick.

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
I thought this would be a heavy week since I was misinformed that the Capote and A Fish Called Wanda was due out on the 14th (according to DVD Profiler). Instead I will make due with:

Good Night and Good Luck
A History of Violence

Joel

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hah! I just noticed something odd in that picture I included in the first post of the RoundUp for Good Night, and Good Luck.

Anyone else spot it? :D

Dave Corder

Stunt Coordinator
Just got back from Costco. The flyer at the door had a coupon for $6 off select Universal DVDs (good March 13th to the 16th, I think).

I picked up the following (price is after coupon):

Gladiator 1-Disc $6.99
Cinderella Man $12.99
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial $6.99
Pride and Prejudice $12.99

The only other I remember seeing was:

Wallace & Grommit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit $12.99

(I only remember that one because that one came out only a couple weeks ago and I paid $14.99 to have it then :)

There were quite a few others, though.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dave: That's one of those posts that just reaffirms my desire to have a CostCo move near me!

ChrisBEA: That's it! I was just looking at the picture a little while ago and it jumped right out at me. I don't know why I didn't see it the first several times I looked at it.

Do you suppose Murrow drank only Evian? :D

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Hey Mike -

I didn't notice the water bottle
at first glance, but saw it immediately when you directed us back to look at the photo. Pretty funny, seeing that.

It's not yet listed on imdb's goofs for the film, so you ought to wander over there and take care of that. They do mention that a three-pronged electrical outlet is visible in a bathroom.

Guess those folks at CBS were ahead of their time.

Jon

Jim Tudor

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't seen "Good Night and Good Luck" yet, so I don't know, but is that mistake actually in the movie itself? The publicity stills are done by a still photographer at the time of the shooting, so most of the time, those pictures aren't "frame grabs" at all, just made to look like they are - right? So it's possible that the "mistake" occured only for the still picture shoot.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Costco had Miss Marple for $32.99. Also had Noir 1 & 2 plus Grant Signature Collection for same price.

No Jeannie at either Costco or Sams.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks