What's new

Weekly RoundUp 2/24 (1 Viewer)

RafaelB

Second Unit
For those interested- I just went and found out that Borders will have CAMP on sale for $19.99 (at least the borders near my house in Alexandria.

Rafael.

Keith M.

Second Unit
How are Spy Kids 1 and 2? Are they required viewing before watching 3D? Or are each independent storylines?

Thanks in advance...

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Pretty much but you may be at a loss to the recurring storylines. I liked the First alot but the 2nd one was pretty waek and the 3rd looks awful. THe First Spy Kids could be aimed at Adults and Kids but the 2nd and 3rd were squarely in the kid end of things. If you don't own any I'd get the first or better et rent it to see if you like it

RobertCharlotte

Supporting Actor
No Pieces of April at my Costco, so I price-matched at Circuit City. The guy was very good about it, didn't make me show him the ad from Best Buy or anything. I figure I wasn't the first.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that Dick Van Dyke wasn't at Costco. No problem for me since I'm passing, but a bummer for those who want it, since they probably would have had the best price.

BradWOO

Stunt Coordinator
Both Best Buy and Circuit City were sold out of Chappelle's Show within a couple of hours. I found it at Coconuts for the same price, 19.99.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
My B&M Best Buy had Van Dyke for $51.99 (normal everyday price). I'm going to wait until one of those 10% coupons comes and then apply the $20 gift card to get it for a net of $26.79 :)

My local Sam's Club has all three seasons for $48.97. YMMV.

Steve

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Reagrding Spy Kids - they are going back to make a special edition out of the first one, so don't buy the current version of that.

I agree with Dave. I liked the first film a lot, the second was okay, but the third was basically a video game.

Neil

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Oddly enough, Sam's Club has historically been low price on QAF. I think both S1 and S2 were around $63 each.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member

Unfortunately I don't belong to Sams, just Costco and BJs, which I prefer overall. I can't justify 3 wholesale memberships a year.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I was going to hit Costco tonight to check on QAF, but we're being hit by a bit of a snowstorm. I may have to get it at Best Buy and hope for the best.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Hokie Smokes John Snow ! I'm in western mass and it's beautiful here, Sunny 45degrees !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks