What's new

Weekly RoundUp 12-29-2009 (1 Viewer)

Jay*W

Second Unit
Originally Posted by Mary_P

BTW, Target has other titles on sale that aren't in the ad. I picked up "Lie to Me" Season 1 for $19.99 last night, along with "The Big Bang Theory" S2 (which is in the ad) for $17. Hoping to find a copy of "House" S5 when I pick up "Glee" tomorrow.

Thanks, as always, for the prices!
Dollhouse Season 1 is also $19.99 at Target. Thanks for the prices, Mike!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mary_P I'll have to go back.

I might be heading to my local Best Buy in the next day or so. House: S5 is just $15.99 there this week.

Mary_P

Second Unit
I did get into a Target this morning and picked up "House" S5 for $17.99, "Glee" $24.99, and "The Office" S5 for $17. Also saw the season-one set of "Ally McBeal" for an unbelievable $14.99. Some great prices on TV on DVD at Target this week...!

I think I got lucky on "The Big Bang Theory" -- the store I found it in didn't have a shelf-talker up saying that it was on sale, so there were still a lot of copies. The first store I went into on Sunday was sold out.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey fellas...

Could someone point me to a list of Lionsgate Blu-ray discs that are currently available?

I got a coupon @ Target for $3 off a Lionsgate Blu-ray disc and I'm not really good at knowing which studio released what title. The coupon is good through the end of January...but in the new release lists I peruse to compile the WRU, I don't see anything that interests me for the weeks ahead (Saw VI, Weeds: S5, Tyler Perry's Something or Other, Gamer, etc.).

Sure would appreciate the help.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

Hey fellas...

Could someone point me to a list of Lionsgate Blu-ray discs that are currently available?

I got a coupon @ Target for $3 off a Lionsgate Blu-ray disc and I'm not really good at knowing which studio released what title. The coupon is good through the end of January...but in the new release lists I peruse to compile the WRU, I don't see anything that interests me for the weeks ahead (Saw VI, Weeds: S5, Tyler Perry's Something or Other, Gamer, etc.).

Sure would appreciate the help.
I don't know how many are stocked by Target but here's a list from Lion's Gate website: http://www.lionsgateshop.com/search_results.asp?Cmd=1&Type=bluray&PageSize=1000&Submit=ViewAll

In my opinion, the best stuff on that list is Reservoir Dogs and the TV series Mad Men.

EDIT: Jason beat me to it.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks a lot, fellas. Should have realized it would be that easy to find a list.

You're right. Not much there. Maybe Mad men: S2 will go on a decent sale sometime @ Target. I'd like to pick that up. If not, I might be stuck with Transporter 2 or 3!

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thanks as always Mike & Patrick for all your work on the Weekly Round-Up.

I picked-up The Office: S5 yesterday at Best Buy for $15.99. I also want to get Public Enemies on BD this week at Target for $17.

I just checked Amazon.com for both of these and they have matched Best Buy's and Target prices on these 2 titles:

The Office: S5 $15.99

Public Enemies BD $16.99

Lastly I need to pick up Glee: S1 V1 locally because I haven't ordered it yet, and my daughters are eagerly waiting on it. I'll probably grab it at Target today.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Fund a horribly mis-filed copy of Dirty Harry on Blu-ray at my local Best Buy today....or else I would have left empty-handed.

I had to pick up House: S5 @ a local Target. Was also able to find Big Bang Theory: S2 there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks