What's new

Weekly Roundup 12/28/04 (1 Viewer)

ChristopherBlig

Stunt Coordinator
With respect to the Twilight Zone,would Coconuts.com apply to the actual stores Coconuts, FYE or Saturday Matinee? Would that be the price in the store the same that it is online? Can anyone answer this question?

ChristopherBlig

Stunt Coordinator
Patrick,

I did try calling them but they are one of those retail stores that permanently leave their phone off the hook. I do know that FYE and Saturday Matinee in my area are affiliated with them. Whether they have the same price for them or not remains to be seen. I wasn't sure if someone on here went to a SM or FYE recently and noticed a price for them or if the online matched the price in the store. It would help a great deal if that is the case with respect to the TZ Definitive Season 1 set.

If anyone has any additional info, it would be great. Thanks.

GarySchrock

Second Unit

Never had to go to customer service myself for price matches, but the two BBs in town vary widely on whether they fill out lots of extra paperwork when I do a price match. Sometimes they fill out a form, sometimes they just hit the pricematch command on the register, no rhyme or reason why. Biggest problem for me is that trash pickup is tuesday morning, and I tend to forget to keep an ad I want.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
best buy will price match at the register but
to get the extra 10% off the dif you have to buy it for regular price at a register then go over to cust desk to ask for a price match and the %10 dif.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
For the Best Buy 50% off TV box sets, here's the online link. It appears these are the titles:

Futurama Vol 1 $16.49
24 Season 1 $24.99
Angel Season 1 $24.99
The Shield Season 1 $29.99
Lost In Space Season 1 $32.99
X-Files Season 1 $41.99
Dark Angel Season 1 $19.49
NYPD Blue Season 1 $19.49
Son of the Beach Season 1 $17.49
Mary Tyler Moore Season 1 $22.49
Bernie Mac Season 1 $17.49

There are better prices elsewhere for many of these sets (Amazon 50% Fox sets, Overstock).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

According to the Pricing Info link at the Coconuts.com site, the price in-store and on-line are not neccessarily the same. Looks like a call or visit to the store is what you need to do.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
My Walmart had Sex and the City Season 6 Part 2 for $28.87. I also thought I saw seasons 1 through 6 part 1 on the shelf for $29.??.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks