What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11-27-2012 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Malcolm R /t/325477/weekly-roundup-11-27-2012#post_4008159
My Walmart had a cardboard display with a bunch of HBO series sets for $14.96. I already had most of these (True Blood, Rome, Oz, The Wire, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Deadwood), but I did snag the John Adams miniseries.

DVDs, Malcolm? Or blu?

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Very great deal...but my heart skipped a beat until I caught up completely in this thread. I would have jumped on too many of those titles.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
TravisR said:
The deal is in tomorrow's ad and it's DVD. Still a great deal though.
Yep, I only saw DVD's in the display. I almost passed until I remembered that the last time I saw John Adams at Costco, it was still $30+.
Walmart did have some of these sets for $9.96 in the Thanksgiving sale (I know I saw sets of True Blood and The Wire, maybe more).

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Aaron Silverman said:
I was at Costco the other day and John Adams on BD was under $20, IIRC (or not much over it).
Figures. I haven't opened it yet, so if I get to Costco and find a good deal on the blu-ray, I can still return this DVD to Walmart or use it as a Christmas gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks