What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11-22-2005 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, (I know you've all been waiting to hear about my trip to BJs Wholesale Club tonight! :D ) BJs did have the 2-disc Polar Express for $18.99 so I picked that up and will return the $22.99 set to Target. I hope I am not dealt with in an unpleasant manner. :)

They had the King Kong Collection for $27.99 so I guess I'll stick with my $2-disc KK for $14.99. Oh...and they had NO 2-disc King Kongs at BJs. :frowning:

I was hoping they might have had the 2-disc WotW at BJs for a good price...but there were none to be had. Just the 1-disc for $15.99. WotW would be a blind buy for me. I think I may add it to my mental list of movies to pick up at Hollywood Video's 3/$25 sale in the future...along with Millions...and maybe Office Space.

They had tons of the Polar Express Gift Sets at BJs for $32.99.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

The noodles are probably soaking as we speak. ;)

Or perhaps they'll force you to eat some of Sylvester Stallone's Protein Pudding (see AHL).

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Might be too late but I picked up the 2 disc Polar Express at Frys for $13.99 too. In fact they didn't even have any single disc verisons that I could see, only the gift set with the snow globe and train. I thought maybe BB and CC ads were a mistake and went back to the car to verify they were selling a single disc version. I was going to try and get an extra at BB with the lithograph by matching my Frys receipt but the lithographs hadn't come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks