What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-9-2007 (1 Viewer)

FranklinC

Stunt Coordinator
Just the Twilight Zone movie for me. Maybe The Office first season for $14.99 @ CC, since I've been meaning to pick that up for a while.

I'll rent 28 Weeks and Evan Almighty.

Mary_P

Second Unit
Thanks, guys. Already swung by Target and picked up "Dexter" S1 for $19.99 -- great price on that! The lowest I found on DVD Price Search was $27.89 with shipping.

Thanks again,

Mary

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the breakdown, I'm thinking about Surf's Up, but my wife and I weren't fans, the kids liked it but not to the point they were talking about it after the movie which usually includes when are we going to get it.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Just looking over the deals again...

Is the Roots bonus disc exclusive to the Next Generations set, or is it also included with the complete collection?

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Struck out! No Robocop at my Circuit Cities or Best Buy! CC said they're not going to get it.

But The Day After Tomorrow is priced at $29.99 (it's $39.9 on their website). I may go back and get that with my rewards and hold out for a sale on Robocop. Oh, the withdrawal.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
BTW, I just watched 28 Weeks Later, and McCormack's character is anything but hot. However, if you doubt her hotness, just check out Dangerous Beauty.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Definitely worth it. I bought it blind for $28 and I'm not even sorry that I apparently overpaid. ;)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I was pleasantly surprised to see that my local Costco had a bunch "Surf's Up" Blu-Ray Discs for just under $27.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks