What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-31-2006 (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Did find a few unadvertised titles at Target tonight...it really WAS a slow week!
It's A Wonderful Life (60th AE): $14.99 (in both the new release and Xmas DVD sections...)
MI:3 : $29.99 (both Blu-Ray and HD-DVD, in the Hi Def DVD sections ONLY)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

Cool. Can you post the track lists of the bonus discs you got? I started a thread about this in the Music forum, so that would be a good place.

I'm going to Best Buy for other stuff, but I'm wondering whether the Cobo Hall show on the BB bonus disc is very similar to the Cobo Hall show from the next night that's on the main disc.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Not as much as Aaron, Mark! Between his posts here and the thread in "Software/Music"... :laugh:

I'm starting to get a mental picture of Aaron in full Kiss makeup as he's sitting at his computer! ;) ...not that there's anything wrong with that!

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Thanks for confirming that, and thus saving me a trip to my local Target!

So...is the CC price for the M:I UM set worth it, or should I hold out and hope it'll go down in price in the near (i.e., less than 6 months) future? FWIW--and IIRC--I think my local Costco was selling it at a price a bit higher than CC's current sale price.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

I'm betting this set is an excellent candidate for a better sale price between now and Christmas. In addition, you can buy it right now for $31.94 shipped at Buy.com using the Google Checkout 10-off-30 promo.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Attention Meat Loaf Fans!

My local (Boynton Beach, FL) Walmart is selling (for $13 and change) a 2-pack of the new Bat Out Of Hell III album and the Classic Albums series DVD on the making of the original BOoH album. If you aren't familiar with that series, then you should check 'em out -- they're great!

Also, the new KISSology DVD set was marked at a regular price of $20. This is Walmart, so YMMV, but they were more than happy to match the $16 price in the Circuit City flyer. (Word is that the Walmart bonus disc is probably the best of the three.)

Users who are viewing this thread