What's new

Weekly Roundup 10/28 (What's Up, Doc?) (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Also, I wanted to state that in both of those DVD packages there was a movie coupon for a child's ticket up to $6.50 to the new Looney Tunes movie, so another $13 value on top of the already great deal!
All the ads I'd read about these coupons didn't specifically indicate that they were for CHILD tickets. How dissapointing, and somewhat discriminatory.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I doubt the average ticket selling person will object to accepting these while selling you an adult ticket. The redemption process doesn't do matching of any sort.

Dick White

Stunt Coordinator
Well, as I suspected, my Sam's club didn't have the price reported here OR the price on the website. It was $42.88, 26 cents more than Walmart. I wasn't about to go back to Walmart to save 26 cents (and with shipping, the web price wasn't much better) so I bought it at Sam's, the second best price in town. It really irks me when the membership store sells stuff for more than Walmart. Needless to say, I rarely shop there (my wife is the one who got the card, and mine was a free addition to hers).

John Gido

Second Unit
Got mine at Best Buy yesterday. Price matched the Target ad ($45.99) PLUS $6.00 off in Best Buy Bucks from McDonald's. Total cost was $42.75 including tax. Not to shabby.

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
I was not planning on getting the LT set until I read the great deal here at Costco. Thanks. And yeah, those two movie tickets are an extra treat. :)

~Edwin

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Went to Target today, no LTGC. Stock person told me that they only got 7 copies all sold yesterday .Went to Best Buy next door and they had 3 priced at $54.99. No sale. I think I'll try Walmart.
SCORE!! Finally got to Walmart today. They had a sign on an end row of DVDs advertising LTGC for $42.62. Only problem, none left. I searched high and low and finally found one behind a big pile of Indy Jones DVDs. Hope I didn't make somebody mad by getting it. I actually did better than I would have at Target.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I picked up the Golden Collection and Space Jam SE yesterday. My Costco had a sign detailing the Looney Tunes/Space Jam $20 instant rebate. It was poorly located but it was there nonetheless (right below the DVDs).

Thanks gang for pointing this deal out. I was in the same Costco on Friday and did not notice the sign (and had not read this entire thread yet). I almost picked up the Golden Collection for $40. I don't know why I hesitated but I did. Once I read the deal in this thread I headed back down to Costco on Saturday.

Mark

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately, no Costco near me, so had to settle for getting LTGC and Stranger than Fiction for $6. Not a bad price, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks