What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-14-2008 (1 Viewer)

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
Pizza anyone?

If you have a Papa John's in your area, and you feel like having a Pizza, they will give you a $3 off coupon good on any version of Indy 4.

Bon apetite

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Only Indy 4 on BD for me this week.

I picked it up this morning at Target. I was expecting the "80 page hard cover booklet" to be a separate item. It's not a separate item - it is the "collectible packaging".

First of all, the hard cover book is a nice quality book - very sturdy cover and heavy-weight pages. Secondly, the book slips into the cardboard sleeve, and only the spine of the book shows. Lastly, the acrylic 2-disc holder is adhered to the inside cover of the book. Here are some pics of the packaging / book (click on images for larger versions):

I'm glad I picked it up at Target for the "collectible packaging". Though I am curious about the Indy 4 BD packaging at other retailers.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Jeff:

Is the height of the packaging taller than a standard blu-ray case?

It almost looks like the dimensions of a SD amaray case.

Erin C

Stunt Coordinator
Very disappointed with the BB package for Indy. Target's was top of the line!
Great book and excellent presentation!! Props to Target!!!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Weekly RoundUp saves me again! I was about to run to Best Buy when I figured I'd check the HTF first. Got the Target 2-discer (SD-DVD) for under $25 after taxes, and it's great.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Picked this up as it seems to have been a great deal. Can't speak yet as to the quality of the movies themselves, but most of the discs seem to have tons of extras not usually found in this kind of budget-level horror. Nice packaging and content for only $8.95 each.

No box sets at my local store, but I'm also a little confused as to why they offered this deal then have the set listed on their website for $140. There doesn't seem to be anything in the box set except the same eight discs.

Also picked up Indy 4 at Walmart for $13.30 :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks