Weekly RoundUp 10-11-11 (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

And that link has now been added!

[SIZE= 10px]And Mike needs to run off and find out what Matt thought of that rather unusual film.[/SIZE]

Thanks, Mike. Up a little later today - Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

I take a two mile walk every morning around 7 a.m. Helps clear the head and think about what the day is going to bring.

Hopefully I can finish up this week's releases for me tomorrow with Bones - Season 6.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Just got in from an impromptu Wal Mart run. They have a very large, four sided cardboard display with a ton of Paramount BD's for $10. I don't have a complete list cuz the price tags are hit or miss, but I grabbed The African Queen, Sweeney Todd, Deep Impact, There Will Be Blood and Up in the Air. This is a location I don't generally go into, so I don't know how recent/old the display is. Anyway, figured someone might find the info useful.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Jason_V

Just got in from an impromptu Wal Mart run. They have a very large, four sided cardboard display with a ton of Paramount BD's for $10. I don't have a complete list cuz the price tags are hit or miss, but I grabbed The African Queen, Sweeney Todd, Deep Impact, There Will Be Blood and Up in the Air. This is a location I don't generally go into, so I don't know how recent/old the display is. Anyway, figured someone might find the info useful.

Wow, Paramount BDs hardly ever go on sale.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Adam...I read the teeny tiny small print sticker tags and then scanned each of the five I got to make sure the $10 price was accurate. There was a bin of $8 Universal BD's (Doom, Fletch, Mummy 3 and so on...nothing which caught my fancy) and then all the Paramount discs. Believe me, I was shocked. That's why I spent $50 more on BD's today than I anticipated.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Adam Gregorich said:
Wow, Paramount BDs hardly ever go on sale.

I sAw this display in my local Walmart. It was there for about 5 days then they took it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks