What's new

We need VOYAGERS on dvd... (1 Viewer)

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
the show i want most right now is VOYAGERS.

they could release this as a Complete dvd box set like this...

Disk 01:
Voyagers
Created Equal
Bully and Billy
Agents of Satan

Disk 02:
Worlds Apart
Cleo and the Babe
The Day the Rebs Took Lincoln
Old Hickory and the Pirate

Disk 03:
The Travels of Marco...and Friends
An Arrow Pointing East
Merry Christmas, Bogg
Buffalo Bill and Annie Oakley Play the Palace

Disk 04:
The Trial of Phineas Bogg
Sneak Attack
Voyagers of the Titanic
Pursuit

Disk 05:
Destiny's Choice
All Fall Down
Barriers of Sound
Jack's Back

this would work out vary well. :emoji_thumbsup:
about the same space as the star trek dvd's.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I too want this show. I have the email address for Jim Parriot(the show's creator). He has responded to previous questions before. I should ask him if he has heard anything regarding a possible release. I do know that it is a Universal property.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
David, trust me. You don't ALWAYS have to provide a sample arrangement of how the episodes could be split up among a certain number of DVDs.

The lists are long, and kind of get in the way of your message. We hear you...I'd like Voyagers on DVD, too. And my brother would feel the same way, except raised to the 100th power. He's a mega-fan of this show.

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
One interesting thing about "Voyagers Of The Titanic". The episode used as FX scenes for the sinking of the Titanic footage that was originally shot for a dropped prologue in the 1980 film "Raise The Titanic."

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Studio execs like short and to-the-point communication. They tend to skip past long and complicated messages because their time is hard to come by.

If you MUST do it, at least perhaps format it like this:

Much easier on the eyes!

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Voyagers really holds up surprisingly well, too. I had forgotten that in addition to Universal, Scholastic Books was involved in the production - the PSAs for going to the library at the end of each episode were part of an ongoing program at the time to get kids to read.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My Omni is still blinking red. So I can assume their is no word on a dvd release. ;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
If there WAS word on this, I'd post news very very fast, so I could make my brother happy. But no, no word on it yet.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Any new news? I used to rent the pilot on video every week when it was in stock, it was a popular VHS title at my local chains and my father asked me about it recently.

Rolando

Screenwriter
OMG!!!

Is this the show with the man and kid who travelled through time and used a small hand held device to do it?

I used to take my mom's compact make up mirror to play with my brother and pretend we were them :)

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS AGAIN!

tammyTam

Auditioning
Yes, We really need Voyagers released. I love this show!!! Especially Meeno and Jon erik Hexum. Take care! Tammy

tammyTam

Auditioning
Hey Todd,
That photo is awesome!!!!Actually priceless with Jon Eriks autograph on it. Where did you get it? Did you get it before Jon's death? I know you payed a mint for it!I love Voyagers it's my all time favorite show. Take care! Tammy

Mark To

Supporting Actor
I would say don't count on a release and just transfer the off-air records because that's what I've started doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks