What's new

We Gotta Get Outta This Place - The Escape Movies Tournament (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Welcome to my Escape Movies Tournament
I love a good escape movie, whether it's convicts trying to bust out of prison or prisoners of war trying to tunnel their way to freedom. And so we have this tourney. :)
The tournament is now over. Go away. :)
The List
  1. [*]Assault on Precinct 13[*]The Bridge on the River Kwai[*]Chicken Run[*]Cool Hand Luke[*]Cube[*]The Deer Hunter[*]The Defiant Ones[*]Escape from Alcatraz[*]Escape from L.A.[*]Escape from New York[*]From Dusk Till Dawn[*]The Fugitive[*]Grand Illusion[*]The Great Escape******[*]The Killing Fields[*]Logan's Run[*]Midnight Express[*]O Brother, Where Art Thou?[*]One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest[*]101 Dalmatians (1961)[*]Papillon[*]The Poseidon Adventure[*]Runaway Train[*]The Running Man[*]The Shawshank Redemption[*]Stalag 17[*]Stir Crazy[*]The Terminator[*]THX 1138[*]Toy Story[*]Toy Story 2[*]Tron

Wild Cards
  1. [*]Aliens[*]Dawn of the Dead[*]Deliverance[*]Evil Dead 2[*]First Blood[*]Gladiator[*]The Matrix[*]Misery[*]Night of the Living Dead (1990)[*]Panic Room[*]The Planet of the Apes (1968)[*]Spartacus[*]Star Wars[*]The Truman Show[*]12 Monkeys[*]The Wizard of Oz

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Some suggestions:
Brute Force
Down By Law
Grand Illusion
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang
Kanal
Le Trou

Oh, and Chicken Run. :)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I'll nominate:

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Cool Hand Luke
The Fugitive
Stir Crazy

I wanted to nominate The Bridge on the River Kwai, but ran out, and figured that one was a shoe-in for someone else to nominate.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Second
Bridge on the River Kwai
Cool Hand Luke
The Fugitive
Third
Grand Illusion
I'll have to think of some nominations

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Updated.
Andrew and Jim, Grand Illusion was just a suggestion on my part. But since it's fairly well known, I went ahead and put it on the list. :)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Nominate list
The Cube
2nd list
Shawshank Redemption
Escape from New York
3rd list
Cool Hand Luke
Remind me never to be born in the middle of nowhere for my next lifetime. Friday's at the Ville suck!!! :frowning:

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Second:
Escape From Alcatraz
Third:
Escape From New York
The Shawshank Redemption
Stir Crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks