What's new

WB Exclusives On Sale Today! (1 Viewer)

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
For anyone interested, WB Shop has many of their MOD releases on sale for 25% today. I missed out on alot of the pre-order sales because I was buying other things, but I purchased all 10 items on my Wish List there just now.

Thanks for the tip, ordered "The Deliberate Stranger, Verboten (Sam Fuller film), and Pretty Maids all in a Row". Looking for all 3 for a long time on DVD, didn't know WB had them on MOD. Got 25% off on all of them. Great Deal, hope the quality on all them is good. My first time ordering from WB MOD, we shall see.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
I also ordered "Pretty Maids". Never seen it, but all the online reviews have been positive. Same with 1956's "Opposite Sex" w/Joan Collins.

I also can't wait to see Carol Lynley in "Once You Kiss a Stranger".

The others I bought were the WB TV Christmas Classics set, and some '70s cartoon sets, "Funky Phantom", "Josie", "Goober", and "Addams".

Received my BOD discs from WB Archives. Have watched "The Deliberate Stranger" and it played perfectly in my BR player, the picture quality and especially the sound were excellent. I don't see any difference between this -R disc and a pressed disc, and as I said before no problems at all playing in my BluRay player.

Received my BOD discs from WB Archives. Have watched "The Deliberate Stranger" and it played perfectly in my BR player, the picture quality and especially the sound were excellent. I don't see any difference between this -R disc and a pressed disc, and as I said before no problems at all playing in my BluRay player.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks