What's new

watching 3d movies with my Acer R7-572 Laptop and Benq W1070 Projector (1 Viewer)

Umalik

Auditioning
Real Name
Umer
hi,

my current setup is :

1)- Acer R7-572 Laptop with Itel HD4400 integrated card

2)- Connected to Benq W1070 3D ready Projector through the HDMI cable

3)- DLP 3d glasses

i would like to watch 3d movies downloaded from the net and played on my laptop through my projector.

Can this laptop play 3d movies? ive tried with VLC as well as Cybelink but still doesnt show 3d.

what do i have to do to be able to watch 3d movies on my laptop. I cant change the laptop as its still very new. I hope someone has a good solution

thanks
umer

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Did Acer provide Intel Tru3D on that laptop? (You bought it, you should know)If yes, did it come with a 3rd party stereoscopic playback driver? (You bought it, you should know)

Umalik

Auditioning
Real Name
Umer
schan1269 said:
Did Acer provide Intel Tru3D on that laptop? (You bought it, you should know) If yes, did it come with a 3rd party stereoscopic playback driver? (You bought it, you should know)
im not sure.. i tried to check.. but i cant find any true3d.. i also havent seen any third party driver ... the whole thing came with windows 8 ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks