What's new

Warner Upcoming BDs in 2013! (1 Viewer)

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
TravisR said:
With Warners' announcement of Boiler Room, 2014 is already making me wish for 2013. :)
Not every release is for everyone. So far, announced for 2014 Jan-Mar:

Boiler Room (2000) (New Line catalog)
City of Angels (1998)
Death Wish (1974) (for Paramount)
Hairspray (1988) (New Line catalog)
The Killing Fields (1984)
Million Dollar Baby (2004) (Presumably remastered)
The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981)
Stop-Loss (2008) (for Paramount)
Tequila Sunrise (1988)
Two Weeks Notice (2002)

Some of those 80s titles last had a DVD release over a decade ago and should be vast improvements. I have a wishlist of dozens of films as well that are yet to be announced, too, so I get being disappointed when they announce a film you have no interest in. But somebody out there has interest in that film, so it usually evens out.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Yeah, I'm mostly breaking balls because I plan on buying Death Wish and Hairspray. I will say that I find Boiler Room a particularly odd choice because I don't know if even the biggest Vin Diesel fan will be that anxious to pick that movie up.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
TravisR said:
^ Yeah, I'm mostly breaking balls because I plan on buying Death Wish and Hairspray. I will say that I find Boiler Room a particularly odd choice because I don't know if even the biggest Vin Diesel fan will be that anxious to pick that movie up.
Boiler Room is clearly trying to ride the coattails of Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks