What's new

Warner - Please release Strange Brew (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
First dozen come with free toque.
Way to go. eh.
------------------
Link Removed | Burt Lancaster is Link Removed | dOc

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
Just an FYI...Hope this appropriate, I thought some of you may be interested. I have the Strange Brew widescreen LD for sale in the "Software for Sale" section.
Thanks,
Eric

Paul W

Second Unit
Can we have an SE with 4 pounds of back-bacon, eh?
Take off!
------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs to Hellen Keller.

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
Jeremy, you're a little out of hand, my man.
"For the benefit of the court, will you please explain 'time code.'"
"Just because I don't know what it is doesn't mean I'm lying."
"SHUT UP! I could crush your head! Like a nut! But I won't! Because I need you!"
"Take them to level five."
"Level five?"
"LEVEL FIVE!!"
"He's dead! You killed him! I'm a witness! Help, police! Murder!"
"I was the only one left on the planet after the holocaust, eh? The Earth had been like desrastated by nukyular war. Like Russia blew up the US and the US blew up Russia, eh? (Statue of Liberty.) There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer. One day as I was out looking for a nice place to build a city for my children, I encountered a fleshy-headed mutant in the forbidden zone. I landed my craft to destroy this genetic freak before he could warn the other mutants in the underground caves. I was like Charlton Heston in Omega Man. Did you see it? It was beauty."
------------------
All your base are belong to us.

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
Yup, I'd be in for this one too. I've got the "Great White North" record so this movie would compliment it nicely.
------------------
Dear Tick: What would you do if bees took over the world?
Egad, Hogarth! When the bees implement their worldwide Fascist regime, I will be the first to go down into the honey mines. I will be the first to carry their squirming larvae in my teeth, to smear royal jelly on their chosen queen. And why? Good heavens! On account of the stinging!

Miles

Second Unit
My name is Miles... I have a problem... I'm a Canadian and I've never even seen this movie... I'm willing to improve my life by purchasing this movie should it be released on DVD...
Miles

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
If and when it is released, it needs to finally be categorized correctly. Many people are under the mistaken assumption that Strange Brew is a comedy. When released, it should be placed under the correct category of "Documentary".
:)
-Dave
------------------
DVD List

JaredB

Agent
This is a movie I have waited for on DVD since the DVD FORMAT WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED! What needs to happen to get this, one of the greatest comedies of all time as a widescreen special edition?
The MONEY DEMOGRAPHIC is considered to be men between 18-35. I know that all my friends my age (28) agree with me that this is one of the top 5 comedies ever made. This disc would sell like crazy.

Matt Richard

Auditioning
Strange Brew is the second greatest comedy ever, that featured Rick Moranis. Still nothing can beat Ghostbusters, but this movie is a much loved Canadian treat. Strange Brew would sell out in all Future shops up here and WalMarts. I'd most definatly treasure a special edition of this.
"Just Because I don't know what it is, doesn't mean I'm lying" Claude Elsinore

MichaelG

Second Unit
I will buy it when it comes out. This would be a great SE release with a commentary from 'Bob & Doug McKenzie', anamorphic please too.
------------------
"Signed, Epstein's mothers doctor!"

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if anyone from Warner is reading this thread? I was not sure because of the fallout from the HTF/Warner arguement. Thanks!
Also, I can think of no other commentary that could as funny as the guys that do Bob & Doug doing (IN CHARACTER) the commentary.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Well, since the planned sequel hit the skids last year, we must have the classic!
I'm sure Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas could be persuaded to do a commentary track if you spiff them a generous quantity of two-fours and back bacon.
------------------
kpsig.jpg
"Take it easy kid...it's only a movie!"

Nick_Shah

Stunt Coordinator
I have a feeling that Bob & Doug were long lost childhood heroes of mine. Please release the DVD! I'll buy two!
-Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks