What's new

Warner Double-Feature Packs (Blu-ray) for October 2014 Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

bruceames

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bruce Ames
Remember the good old days when Warner 2-packs often meant 2 new movies on Blu-ray.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Probably your most enigmatic post yet, Ron!
Well, the only thing mysterious about the post is the artwork
that Amazon chose to use.

It looks like an eBay sell.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I normally use the HTF app on my Iphone. NONE of the links or artwork show up in your original post. It was basically an empty postIn fact, most of the time, preorder links do not show up. I know you mention ad-blockers, but using the app, that shouldn't be an issue

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
David,

I am sorry to hear that there are problems on the app end.

I have no idea what the app does or doesn't do. I only use the app for
posting on the road.

All the links including those on the preorder page atop the Blu-ray forum
are done and tested on a desktop and laptop browser.

I am assuming it's a problem inherent with the app.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
C'mon Warner Bros....so many of us are awaiting A-list Paramount titles which we believe you currently own the video rights to...

WAR OF THE WORLDS
DRAGONSLAYER
WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE
CONQUEST OF SPACE
PAPER MOON
etc. etc.

PLEASE! (with cherries or roses or joints on top).

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Ron: I also came up with an empty post (on my home computer), hence my own comment.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
You are probably running an ad blocker. That is what is preventing you
from seeing the preorders, which is all that is listed in that first post.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Could well be, although I don't remember opting out of ads. Thanks for the explanation, though!

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
Troy with Alexander. Previously these were released as Gladiator (with Troy), Braveheart (with Alexander). They removed the Paramount titles. in fact none of the October Multi Feature sets (4FF, Triple Feature, DF) include Paramount titles.

The Ocean's films already had a 11 / 12 DF. you'd figure the next logical step would be 4 FF with the original version. This DF is played out already.

The Eastwood DF is a new combo, but a Triple Feature with Pale Rider seems more logical. I suppose that is on the horizon.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Could well be, although I don't remember opting out of ads. Thanks for the explanation, though!
That's just a guess...

...and you wouldn't have opted out of ads.

Somehow you have an ad blocker installed on your browser.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Two Hangovers, but not the third, 2 Oceans, but not the third. These packs just seem plain dumb.

Granted, the price is right, it's still dumb. They must have crates of discs they need to clear out to justify releases like this...

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
David Weicker said:
I normally use the HTF app on my Iphone. NONE of the links or artwork show up in your original post. It was basically an empty postIn fact, most of the time, preorder links do not show up. I know you mention ad-blockers, but using the app, that shouldn't be an issue
I found a way around that. Up in the right hand corner there are three dots, touch that and a menu opens. Just hit web view and a web page opens with the Amazon Link. Hit that and, well you know the next part This is the only way I can trust that HTF is credited with my purchase.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
ahollis said:
I found a way around that. Up in the right hand corner there are three dots, touch that and a menu opens. Just hit web view and a web page opens with the Amazon Link. Hit that and, well you know the next part This is the only way I can trust that HTF is credited with my purchase.
Thanks for the hint. I use my Nexus 7 (Android) and use Tapatalk app and HTF ppreorder links never show up so I use my PC to use links. But now I can use the webview trick!

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
"Two Hangovers, but not the third, 2 Oceans, but not the third. These packs just seem plain dumb."Yes, I don't get it either. I mean they just released Oceans trilogy which is pretty cheap already. If there's a "trilogy", they should release a "trilogy set".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks