What's new

Warner Christmas Collection (1 Viewer)

Richard M S

Screenwriter
Have any reviews appeared yet for the Christmas Collection? The films (A Christmas Carol, Christmas in Connecticut and Boy's Town) are due next week.

felipenor

Stunt Coordinator
The cover of the dvd says that Men of boys town is also included. Is it true? The full-lenght film? Both films are on the same disc?

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Yes...both full-length films are on the same WB "Boys Town" disc. (In fact, the sequel film has a longer running time than "Boys Town", per this box art below.)

Sounds like a great "Boys" deal....it's been on my To-Get list for some time now.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
It's not the first time Warner has included another film as a bonus feature. When Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was released they included both the Fredric March and Spencer Tracy
versions.

I wish they would do a re release of Showboat which included the Paul Robson/Irene Dunne(1936) version.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Side "A" has "Boys Town" while Side "B" has "Men of Boys Town". I haven't played the disc yet, but will do so after I watched "A Christmas Carol" and "Christmas in Connecticut" first.

Crawdaddy

felipenor

Stunt Coordinator
Boys a town is a dvd-18, isn't it? I would prefer then if it was a two-disc dvd, with two dvd-9.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks