What's new

Warner Bros. rebate promotion....not happy (1 Viewer)

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
I sent late May, still waiting. I've read in other threads/forums that people have gotten their rebates seven or eight months after they mailed their stuff in. So I'm guessing I'll actually have forgotten about the thing when/if it shows up in my mailbox.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Now that is rediculous! WB should know about customer dissatisfaction. Definately complain.

I got a $10 rebate and it showed up without a problem. Although, I tried getting another for 2 more things I bought and used my mom & dad's name instead of mine (since they may have that "one rebate per household" thingie). I haven't gotten a word about it yet. I'll not hold my breath since I had to cut off the bottom of a receipt since it had my own sig on it...these rebate nazis don't miss a trick!

Mary_P

Second Unit
Thanks, guys. At least I can tell them they're not alone.

Yeah, frankly, I was surprised that I got mine *as soon as* two months, considering what I'd been reading of other people's experiences.

I'm a little concerned that they'lll have forgotten about it by the time it arrives, especially my one friend who has a tendency to throw out without opening anything that looks like junk mail. The envelope on this is so non-descript she might just toss it; there's not a word about Warners or a rebate on the evelope. I've warned her what to be on the lookout for, but it's unlikely she'll remember that over the next 3-4 months or however long it takes for her to get it.

Scott_F_S

Second Unit

That is a danger for me. It's entirely possible mine arrived last week and it went straight into the dumpster.

I had to change my account on a credit card last year after I tossed a replacement for an expired card -- at least I think that's what happened to it. They wouldn't send a duplicate, so had to close my account and open a new one.

Steve Meil

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve
I sent mine in in April for 5 sets ($40.00) rebate. I was just about to give up when I finally got the rebate in late July. I know what your going through, back in January I sent in a rebate to Microsoft for a tax program. They have no record of it and I'm out $20.00. At least the program is woth that much but I usualy hate rebates in general.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member

I just called them at the number on the bottom of the rebate form. I sent mine in on June 12 for $50. They said they are running behind, but would be sending them out soon. They were quite overwhelmed by the response. They did have my name and a check on record. (For some mysterious reason their phone system kept hanging up on me, so the calls were a bit more frustrating.)

Neil

Mary_P

Second Unit
Thanks much, Neil. One of the friends I mentioned just asked me again yesterday if I'd heard anything, so your message is not only helpful but timely too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks