What's new

Warner Archive Television releases (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Suggesting the following TV series for release on the Warner Archive:

The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd
Hawkins (starring James Stewart).

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
DeWilson said:
If they are having issues clearing the shows with music issues for incidentals and such - What's going on with Detective shows that had music performances in every episode! There's the sound recordings and the publishing side.
I think we're going to be in for a long wait on the Detective shows. At least the Westerns are being addressed.
Darn, I wish ClassicTVFan91 were running things over there. Then we could get them all out with every song intact, every peripheral appearance related to the shows included, all of the talk show appearances, even the ones on Paar and Carson which don't exist anymore. I don't know why I didn't think of suggesting it before! :rolleyes:

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
Hey, another Neil response I won't see due to the blocker. One has to wonder...is this is one of the insightful posts with snipets about the industry many of us don't have knowledge of? Or the "mocking" Neil that prefers to make snide remarks regarding comments made by other posters on the forum. I have to believe the "blocking" feature is shielding me from his posts that contain useless and irrelevant information.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks