What's new

Warner Archive Discussion Thread (The Announcements/The Films) (3 Viewers)

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
Yes!!!!! From FB. No release date announced. Click on the image for a larger view.

Attachments

• 13466128_10154283757616563_8889745593742105202_n.jpg
    13466128_10154283757616563_8889745593742105202_n.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 57

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Dear Bob ... Thank you, thank you, thank you! I rarely check the WBAC site any more, and would have missed
this had you not posted the Heads UP! I got all ten I had on my Sooner Or Later a Sale List! Did I mention
THANK YOU???

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Dear Bob ... Thank you, thank you, thank you! I rarely check the WBAC site any more, and would have missed
this had you not posted the Heads UP! I got all ten I had on my Sooner Or Later a Sale List! Did I mention
THANK YOU???
I exist to serve. :) This is what online community is all about.

Richard M S

Screenwriter
Of course now that the WarnerArchive sale is finally here and soon to be gone, my mind immediately thinks "Now when is the Barnes and Noble Criterion sale?"......but that's another thread.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
Most of these are MOD releases, even the blu-rays. That means made to order, which means burned, right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
This is a misunderstanding that keeps popping up. I wish Warner Archive would address it themselves, because it's probably costing them sales.

Their Blu-ray discs are all proper, factory-pressed. The difference is that the titles are turned out in smaller batches (so effectively Made on Demand in that respect) and re-pressed when stocks get too low.

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
This is a misunderstanding that keeps popping up. I wish Warner Archive would address it themselves, because it's probably costing them sales.

Their Blu-ray discs are all proper, factory-pressed. The difference is that the titles are turned out in smaller batches (so effectively Made on Demand in that respect) and re-pressed when stocks get too low.
Thanks for clearing this up. Does that apply to DVDs that are not Blu-ray?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks